People attend schools for different reasons...

Please check this for me, Mr. Kitos!
NGU.

Topic: People attend schools for different reasons (for example, expanded knowledge, societal awareness, and enhanced interpersonal relationships). Why do you think people decide to go to school? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Essay:
Schools are not only a place that people can acquire their needed knowledge and experience, but also a place for them to socialize, make friends, and improve themselves.

First, nobody can deny the fact that school is a great source of information and knowledge. People, from a little child to a high school student, have a right to attend schools to improve their knowledge and widen their visions about surrounding things. For example, before I studied at my secondary school, I had never known how to calculate the volume of a cube, or how a lightening comes from. Attending school to acquire precious knowledge from my teachers is a good way that can facilitate my study very much, since not as other ways to acquire knowledge, such as to learn from media, the Internet, and so on, learning at school has proved to be the best way to achieve my goal, as well as to study in/at further degrees, like college or master.

Second, besides studying activities in classes, students have many chances to make friends and improve their interpersonal skills. People from local areas, as well as other nearby cities, would go to a same school, or even a same class. In a wider context, international schools may contain a great number of international students who come from other countries around the world. Therefore, not only ones can make friend with a various kind of friends, but also they can improve their interpersonal skills, foster their cross-cultural understanding, and make their student lives more meaningful. For instance, a student from Chinese can introduce his friends from the US the beautiful natural places of his country, such as Great Wall, Forbidden Kingdom, to name but a few. In return, students from US can help students from non-speaking countries to improve their English language skills.

To summarize, different people have different goals when they attend schools, but I think they altogether have the same purposes: to acquire knowledge, to make friends with each other, and to become a better person.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which fact is true of Edward O. Wilson?

Please check this for me, Mr. Kitos!
NGU.

Topic: People attend schools for different reasons (for example, to expand their knowledge, societal awareness, and enhanced interpersonal relationships). Why do you think people decide to go to school? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Essay.

School is not only a place where people can acquire their needed knowledge and experience, but also a place for them to socialize, make friends, and improve themselves.

First, nobody can deny the fact that school is a great source of information and knowledge. People, from a little child to a high school student, have a right to attend schools to improve their knowledge and widen their visions about surrounding things. For example, before I studied at my secondary school, I had never known how to calculate the volume of a cube, or where lightening came from. Attending school to acquire precious knowledge from my teachers is a good way that can facilitate my study very much, not as other ways to acquire knowledge, such as to learn from media, the Internet, and so on. Learning at school has proved to be the best way to achieve my goal, as well as to study ifor further degrees, like college or master.

Second, besides studying activities in classes, students have many chances to make friends and improve their interpersonal skills. People from local areas, as well as other nearby cities, would go to the same school, or would even find themselves in the same class. In a wider context, international schools may contain a great number of international students who come from other countries around the world. Therefore, not only can one make friends with various kinds of friends, they can also improve their interpersonal skills, foster their cross-cultural understanding and make their student lives more meaningful. For instance, a student from Chinese can introduce his friends from the US to the beautiful natural places of his country, such as the Great Wall, or the Forbidden Kingdom, to name only two. In return, students from the US can help students from non-English speaking countries to improve their English language skills.

To summarize, different people have different goals when they attend schools, but I think they altogether have the same purposes: to acquire knowledge, to make friends with each other, and to become a better people.

Although this essay appears to be quite good, that is mainly due to my adding the missing prepositions. After all the time you have spent here you should be turning in far better work than this. I am disappointed!
I expect to find your next essay to be far better than this one.

Kitos. 7.5/10