People attend school for many different reasons (for example, expanded knowledge,

Please,help me with essay.I have exam in the 13th of June.and really need your help.thanks a lot.

People attend school for many different reasons (for example, expanded knowledge, societal awareness, and enhanced interpersonal relationships). Why do you think people decide to go to school? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In my opinion everybody must go to school.I would like to support my idea with some reasons.
First of all, if person doesn’t go to school,he will be uneducated one and will not have any chance to enhance.Let’s memorize the period of the Eastern countries in the 17-18th century.Not everybody had a chance and they even did not want to study.And because of that people were very restricted in education. If the person doesn’t go to school and do not study he will be uninteresting individual and the one who is not able to keep up the conversation.
The second, when people attend school they make new friends .And as we know new friends help you to boarden your interests, make you to think in any diverse way.
Also,when the individual finishes school it is the first main step to the mature life.During the study at schools,students are able to choose what field of study they prefer for their future.And after that they get opportunity to enter either college or university,that will also help students to increase their knowledge and education.
In conclusion,I would like to mention that there are lots of advantageous of studying at school.And if person want to be successful and achieve goals he wishes,by all means the first thing he should do is go to school and finish it.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and his student

Please,help me with essay.I have exam in the 13th of June.and really need your help.thanks a lot.

People attend school for many different reasons (for example, expanded knowledge, societal awareness, and enhanced interpersonal relationships). Why do you think people decide to go to school? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In my opinion everybody must go to school. I would like to support my idea with some reasons.
First of all, if A person does not go to school he will be uneducated(,) one and will not have any chance to enhance. Let US /RECALL/ memorize/ the period of the Eastern countries in the 17-18th century. Not everybody had a chance TO BECOME EDUCATED and they even MANY did not want to study.And b Because of that people were very restricted in education. If the person does NOTWANT TO go to school and doES not study he will be AN uninteresting individual and the one who is not able to keep up WITH the conversation.

The s SecondLY, when people attend school they make new friends.And a
As we know new friends help you to boarden BROADEN your interests, AND make you to think in /any diverse/ MANY DIFFERENT/wayS.
Also,when AN individual finishes school it is the first main step to theIR mature life. During theIR studIES at school, students are able to choose what field of study they prefer for their futureS(,) and after that they THE get opportunity to enter either college or university(.) That will also help students to increase their knowledge and education.

In conclusion, I would like to mention that there are lots of advantageous ADVANTAGES IN studying at school. And i If A person wantS to be successful and achieve THE goals he wishes, THEN by all means the first thing he should do is go to school and finish it.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning 2M. Not a bad effort, but you must pay attention to your punctuation.
a space must be left immediately after a comma or full stop.

Kitos. 7.5/10

Thank you very much :slight_smile: