People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different

1. In the competitive world, parents and teachers always ask students to learn more knowledge. However, there is a heavily debated whether people always are willing to study something more or something different. Personally, I believe people always have a passion for learning unknown things, especially when the favorites and the continuously changing society are taken into consideration.
  2. Favorites are one factor that always as the motivation of people to explore unknown things. With inspiration, people are willing to use extra energy to cultivate their favorites. For example, Leonardo da Vinci started learning to paint when he was eight. After studying in a workshop, He didn’t paint for survival but invested most of his time studying sculpture and science. Owing to the pursuing of his favorite, he invented the method of three-dimensional painting. Now he has become one idol that motivates people to pursue more knowledge. People all over the world are cheered by the motivation to explore the unknown world.
  3. Constantly changing society is also a factor that makes people not satisfied with the knowledge they have learned. If leaders of a company cannot capture the fashion points of the community, they may face an outcome that loses a lot of clients. Take a scientific and technical giant as an example. Huawei’s investment summarize of 2020 shows that they have distributed more than $143 billion dollars in scientific research in one year. Since Huawei doesn’t satisfy what they have, and leaders are always searching for more developed technologies as well as thinking about the tastes of young people, it has become the most popular brand in China.
  4. In conclusion, I believe it is reasonable that people are always not satisfied with what they have and Looking forward to unknown things.
2 Likes

In the competitive world, parents and teachers are always asking students to acquire more knowledge. However, there is a heated debate about whether people are always willing to learn something more or something different. I personally believe that people always have a passion to learn unknown things, especially considering favorites and the ever-changing society.
Favorites are a factor that always motivates people to explore the unknown. When inspired, people are willing to expend extra energy to cultivate their favorites. Leonardo da Vinci, for example, began painting when he was eight years old. After learning in a studio, he did not paint to survive, but invested most of his time in studying sculpture and science. Thanks to the pursuit of his favorite, he invented the method of three-dimensional painting. Now he has become an idol that motivates people to gain more knowledge. People all over the world are inspired by the motivation to explore the unknown world.
The ever-changing society is also a factor that causes people to not be satisfied with the knowledge they have acquired. If the leaders of a company fail to grasp the fads of society, they may lose many customers. Let’s take a science and technology giant as an example. Huawei’s 2020 investment overview shows that the company invested more than $143 billion in scientific research in one year. Since Huawei is not satisfied with what it has, and is always looking for new technologies and meeting the tastes of young people, it has become the most popular brand in China.
To sum up, I think it is reasonable that people are not always satisfied with what they have and look forward to unknown things.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I think my words in the writing are more precise now! :high_brightness:

2 Likes