PB with audio files

Hello,

I have problems with the audio files available on the forum.
First one works perfectly well but the following ones don’t. Each time I try to listen to an audio file, I get the “file not found” message.

Could you help me please?

Frank.

Hi Frank, can you please give me the address of such a file?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Is New York time ahead of us or behind us?[YSaerTTEW443543]

HI,

this one for example
english-test.net/lessons/7/index.html

This is the one I’ve listened to one hour ago and now, I have the “file not found” message.

The behavioir is the same with other audio files (eg : TOEIC listening samples)

Hi Frank, I can hear those audio files now.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How much did we budget for marketing?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I still have the pb with this page :
english-test.net/toeic/liste … nd_us.html
audio file works fine but when I try to select another one, it doesn’t.

As strange as it may seem, I can only listen to one audio file on a defined page of the site.

How do you get from one file to the next? There is only one audio file per page so you need to click on the ‘next exercise’ button. Is that what you do?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Whose old office will Dena move into?[YSaerTTEW443543]

No, I usually click on the file link (in the column on the left of the actual file + text).
After trying the “next exercise” button, I have the same result…

OK, we’ll check into this will get back to you shortly. Many thanks for giving us this feedback. Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Where will the convention be held this year?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Frank, we’ve been checking the audio files on our site several times again but haven’t been able to see the error you mentioned. All the audio files are replaying fine no matter how many of them we open at the same time. Can you please try again?

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Have you seen my briefcase?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

I still have the same behavior (IE or Firofox).
Is there a specific Java configuration (or something like this) to be able to use the audio features?
Because I suppose the problem is on my side…
Thanks for your help anyway.

Frank.

Hi Frank, what operating system do you use? Also, would it be possible for you to create a screenshot/snapshot of the error message you keep getting?

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How many types of products does your firm make?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,
my laptop is under Windows XP SP3. I’ve no error message, except the “File not found” display on the progress bar of the audio file (I know, it’s not very helpful…). How can I send you a screenshot?

I also think that some other members have already encountered this problem (english-test.net/forum/ftopic33066.html) but I can’t find any description of how they resolved it.

You can use a free program such as Jing to create a screenshot. Then you can upload them to the forum.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: When are you going to submit your cost estimates?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I also think that some other members have already encountered this problem (english-test.net/forum/ftopic33066.html) but I can’t find any description of how they resolved it.

Here’s the screenshot.

Hi Frank, thanks a lot for posing the screenshot. We’re going to check in this again.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Where do you get your suits dry-cleaned?[YSaerTTEW443543]