Past simple tense paragraph, correct me With explain why is wrong

Hello everyone.
I am practicing the English grammar . And I start with past simple tense.
I have chosen the holiday topic to write a paragraph.
So I hope you can help me to correct the sentence, grammar, and what ever you noticed.
Thank you
holiday
My last holiday was amazing. I went to Orlando where is located in United State of America. I visited the Magic kingdom and the Epcot areas. In the Magic kingdom there were a lot of show. I watched the castle of Cinderella and many cartoon characters like Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and so on. In the Epcot park I watched a different cultures. I tested a different food and I like them. I saw many show that presented a culture of many countries. It was a good experience to go there. The trip confirmed me that we have a big world with amazing fiction.

2 Likes

Hi Maha, here are my suggestions:

3 Likes

Thank you for your correction.
Fiction
I mean fantasy. because the magic kingdom shows fantasy characters.

2 Likes

Maybe “… big world full of imagination and fantasy.”

2 Likes

I’d suggest that you use ONLY the past tense form of verbs. So I’d further modify it a little agreeing to the corrections made by Luschen.

My last holiday was amazing. I went to Orlando in the United States of America. I visited the Magic Kingdom and the Epcot areas. In the Magic Kingdom there were a lot of shows. I saw the Cinderella’s castle and many cartoon characters like Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and so on. In the Epcot park I also saw different cultures. I tasted different foods and I liked them. I saw many shows that presented the cultures of many countries. It was a good experience. The trip confirmed to me the existence of a big world with amazing things.

4 Likes

Thank you for your comment
Maha

1 Like