Past has no value... Agree or Disagree

Past has no value… Agree or Disagree

I strongly disagree with the statement that remembering past has no significant importance on our present and future as well. Basically this is the foundation that teaches us how to avoid mistakes and errors in making decisions for our future. Some people argue that spending time on past is the wastage of money, as time is money but according to me it will not be good if we forget our past. Everyone has past depending on good or bad, we memorize the oldest moments, our failures and successes. In this competitive world everyone is trying to be first in the list. If we forget our base, we would not have won the race of life.

The most solid piece of evidence that supports my point of view is that why do governments of every country spending too much money to save the history if past has no value? Every country has their own complete history even good or bad. Countries spend a lot of efforts on museums so that when any visitor comes, he/she comes to know about the historical background of that country. If we do not have history then people would not be patriotic as they will be unaware about the sacrifices and achievements of their fore fathers.

On the other hand in our daily life we come across this experience that people must want to know about our families. No one can recognize us if we do not tell about our father name or family name. If past has no value then why do people take interest in families? In general we find our grandparents used to tell us about their past difficulties and happiness so that we must get an idea about the life ahead. Actually, they are preparing us for future challenges. So that when we face such situations then we must know about the experiences of our fore fathers, how they have handled such circumstances in their lives.

Most of the time we watch on TV in different channels, famous people come and tell us their successful stories with tears and sorrows. If past has no value then what is the reason of watching such shows over the TV? By giving so many examples I think now I can say that past has great value in everyone’s life. The nations who forget about their past they will be no more alive. They cannot get tremendous progress in their lives. We should respect our past either it is bad or good.

In conclusion, I would like to say that we cannot forget our past because it prepares us for present and future challenges. It always instructs us how to make a decision in the light of past experiences, so that we could save ourselves from the bad results.

Thanks in Advance.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an arts class (2)

Past has no value… Agree or Disagree

I strongly disagree with the statement that remembering past has no significant importance on our present and future as well. Basically this is the foundation that teaches us how to avoid mistakes and errors in making decisions for our future. Some people argue that spending time on THE past is A wastE of money, as time is money(,) but according to me it will not be good if we forget our past. Everyone has A past depending on good or bad, we memorize the oldest moments, our failures and successes. In this competitive world everyone is trying to be first in the list. If we forgOt our base, we would not have won the race of life.

The most solid piece of evidence that supports my point of view is that why do governments of every country SPEND too much money TRYING to save the history if THE past has no value? Every country has their own complete history even good or bad. Countries spend a lot of effort on museums so that when any visitor comes, he/she comes to know about the historical background of that country. If we do not have history then people would not be patriotic(,) as they will be unaware about the sacrifices and achievements of their fore fathers.

On the other hand(,) in our daily life we come across this experience that people must want to know about our families. No one can recognize us if we do not tell about our father’S name or family name. If past has no value then why do people take AN interest in families? In general we find our grandparents used to tell us about their past difficulties and happiness so that we must get an idea about the life ahead. Actually, they are preparing us for future challenges(,) so that when we face such situations then we must know about the experiences of our fore fathers, how they have handled such circumstances in their lives.

Most of the time we watch on TV in different channels, famous people come and tell us their successful stories with tears and sorrows. If THE past has no value then what is the reason FOR watching such shows ON TV? By giving so many examples I think now I can say that THE past has A great value in everyone’s life. The nations who forget about their pastS they will be no more alive. They cannot get tremendous progress in their lives. We should respect our past(.) Either it is bad or good.

In conclusion, I would like to say that we cannot forget our past because it prepares us for present and future challenges. It always instructs us how to make a decision in the light of past experiences, so that we could save ourselves from the bad results.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Now this I liked. Well done Maham.

Kitos. 8.5/10

Dear Kitosdad,

Thank you so much for the correction and compliments. I am very thankful to you.
Maham

Dear Kitosdad,

Thank you so much for the correction and compliments. I am very thankful to you.
Maham