Parents cannot understand their children today as parents understand their childr

History has witnessed a thriving development in technology and economics, it is a common phenomenon that there is a huge generation gap between children and their parents. To say it bluntly, parents cannot communicate with their children in a intimate way. So it is reasonable to be in favor of what stated in the topic.

In the first place, children in current society own their private room sharing their happiness and annoyance with the peers. The first thing they will do at the time of stepping into the home is turning on their computer to confide their private experience with friends ,rather than sharing with parents. So it is not the parents who we should blame for these situation. It is the society as a whole that attributes such kind of things happened. Seeing today’s children, they are not willing to make a more words with their parents, not to mention understand their parent’s feelings. They only turn to them when they lack money or face some troublesome matters. In their eyes, the role of parents is just a kind of resource to which they can get whatever they want. How terrible this thought is! I cannot imagine how things would further come into a horrible situation that may even menace the harmonious relationship between the family members.

In contrast to what occurred in present community, the relationship between parents and their children is more closer. They are more than child and parents. They burdened everything together no matter excitement or adversity. There was no baffle between them as what exists in today’s family. Hearing what my mother told me, I learned that in her period, not much entertainment as in current, so the only approach to relaxing is to make a deeply conservation with their parents. She told me that it is really a unforgettable moment that provided her with lots of life treasures.

So we should say that the connection between children and parents is on the verge of destruction due to the growing gap among us. We should make a joint effort to save our relationship and to recover what that had in 50 years ago. Our harmony of society is based on the every family’s euphonious parentage.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an arts class

History has witnessed a thriving development in technology and economics, it is a common phenomenon that there is a huge generation gap between children and their parents. To say it bluntly, parents cannot communicate with their children in a intimate way. So it is reasonable to be in favor of what stated in the topic.

In the first place, children in current society own their private room(,) sharing their happiness and annoyance with theIR peers. The first thing they will do at the time of stepping into the home is TO TURN on their computer to confide their private experience with friends ,rather than sharing with parents. So it is not the parents who we should blame for these situation. It is the society as a whole that attributes such kind of things happenING. Seeing today’s children, they are not willing to make a more words SPEAK with their parents, not to mention understand their parent’s feelings. They only turn to them when they lack money or face some troublesome matters. In their eyes, the role of parents is just a kind of resourceFROM which they can get whatever they want. How terrible this thought is! I cannot imagine how things would further DETERIORATE into a horrible situation that may even menace the harmonious relationship between the family members.

In contrast to what HAS occurred in present community, the relationship between parents and their children is more closer. They are more than child and parents. They SHARE everything together no matter excitement or adversity. There was no baffle between them as THAT what exists in today’s family. Hearing what my mother told me, I learned that in her TIME, THERE WAS not AS much entertainment as NOWADAYS, so the only approach to relaxing WAS to make a deep conservation with their parents. She told me that it is really aN unforgettable moment that provided her with lots of life treasures.

So we should say that the connection between children and parents is on the verge of destruction due to the growing gap among us. We should make a joint effort to save our relationship and to recover what that had 50 years ago. Our harmony of society is based on the every family’s euphonious parentage.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quite good Mangguozu. Review this work closely.

Kitos. 8/10