Parents are the best teachers.

I cannot but agree with this statement that parents are our best teachers. Who teaches you speak? Who teachers you go? Who teaches you do different basic things? This is your parents who help you with elementary things when you are a child. And do you still thing that they are not the best teachers?

Your parents love you and take care of you more than anybody else. They love you so much and wish his daughter or a son only the best. As I already said you learn basic things when you are very small. A child totally depend on his parents. We copy their behaviour and habits. Sometimes children are so similar with their parents. When you become older you still follow their advise. They help you with your study at your school and than in a college.

Moreover your parents give your much more knowleges than any teacher or a book. This knowledges which you gain from books are theoretical, but in various life situations they may be helpless. For example, parents teach you how to love, how to make relations with other people, how to make friends and so on. They are older than us and as resualt much experience. So they provide their children with very important and useful advice.

Of course I do not want to deny the fact that our study at school, college or university also very important. We cannot become well-qualified workers without it. All skills which we study there hepl us with future job.And our teaches study children lots of useful things, but parents our the most important teachers. Without their help and care we cannot become good members of our society.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (2)

I cannot but agree with this statement that parents are our best teachers. Who teaches you speak? Who teaches you goOD FROM BAD? Who teaches you TO do different basic things? IT is your parents who help you with THESE elementary things when you are a child. And do you still thinK that they are not the best teachers?

Your parents love you and take care of you more than anybody else. They love you so much and wish THEIR CHILDREN only the best.
As I HAVE already said, you learn basic things when you are very small. A child totally dependS on ITS parents. We copy OUR PARENTS behaviour and habits. Sometimes children are so similar with their parents. When you become older you still follow their adviCe. They help you with your studIES at your school and thEn in college.

Moreover your parents give your much more knowleDge than any teacher or book. ThESE knowledges THAT you gain from books are theoretical, but in various life situations they may PROVE TO BE OF NO HELP AT ALL.
For example, parents teach you how to love, how to make relations with other people, how to make friends and so on.
They are older than us and as result THEY HAVE SO much MORE experience THAN WE, so they provide WE children with very important and useful advice.

Of course I do not want to deny the fact that our studyING at school, college or university IS also very important. We cannot become well-qualified workers without THEM.
All OF THE skills which we study there heLP us with FINDING OUR future jobS.

And our teacheRs TEACH children lots of VERY useful SKILLS, but OUR parents ARE our the most important teachers. Without their help and care we cannot become good members of society.

Kitos.