overpass vs. intersection

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #128 [color=blue]“Real Life: Transportation (1)”, question 8

At that same , she noticed that all of the cars stopped and waited while the people crossed the street because the light was red for the cars.

(a) overpass
(b) intersection
(c) toll

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #128 [color=blue]“Real Life: Transportation (1)”, answer 8

At that same intersection, she noticed that all of the cars stopped and waited while the people crossed the street because the light was red for the cars.

Correct answer: (b) intersection

Your answer was: [color=red]incorrect
At that same overpass, she noticed that all of the cars stopped and waited while the people crossed the street because the light was red for the cars.
[size=200]_________________________[/size]

the 8th failure i marked overpass and not intersection

Yes and that’s why you should repeat the test.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Employee offers to help her co-worker with his report.[YSaerTTEW443543]

is that the truth ? im supposed to be categoroside as an beginner so ur repy rather confuses me then it will ihelpful

categorised / reply

Carl why do you think you got the question wrong?

What did you not understand?

Please take a look at this post of yours again. How many mistakes can you find in it yourself? Nobody is categorizing you. I’m just trying to point that following basic rules is essential to success in any field.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Woman asks real estate agent how many of his new apartments he has found tenants for.[YSaerTTEW443543]