Only training for feedback

Alex asked me news about George, I answered that I only saw him every once in a while, because he is engaged with his new book, for it, he has been very busy. He doesnt have time for anything else. Its a pity because he is a good friend to talking. So, for now, let`s leave him in his concentration. That way, he will not lose the focus of the plot architected.

2 Likes

It’s strange, but no one criticized my essay above. Why? I wonder, doesn’t it worth to be read? or would it be prejudice because I have no good English writing? Please, guys, I need feedback to improve my poor English. Thanks.

2 Likes

Here is my suggestion:

Alex asked me how George was doing and I said that I’ve been seeing much of him lately because he’s been very busy writing his new book. As a matter of fact, the writing process has been consuming all of his time so he hasn’t been able to do anything else which is quite a pity because he is such a great friend to talk to. So, for the time being I will leave him alone so he can concentrate on his book and the plot he has been developing.

2 Likes

That’s because building a community is quite a struggle as most people are only interested in themselves.

2 Likes

Thanks, Torsten, for your help in correcting my essay above. I am struggling to improve my writing in English. I recognize my limitations, but I will go on believing that I will get there. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Torsten, shouldn’t the verbal in bold type be negative?

“Alex asked me how George was doing and I said that I’ve been seeing much of him lately because he’s been very busy writing his new book.”

2 Likes

Sure Lawrence, thanks a lot for spotting this :+1:

2 Likes