Online listening (improve my english listening skills)

Please help me find a website which can help me to improve my english listening skills.Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Mishy,

You can try googling the following terms:

audio books
audio interviews
listening comprehension training

Also, there are a quite a few interviews on YouTube you can watch and listen to. For example, look for the Google report which includes interviews with the CEO of Google and Sergey Brin.

Let me know what you think,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: A woman wearing a headset

Hey you! The best site in learning English I know is : esl-lab.com. It actually contains a great deal of listening and I myself listen it twice a day!
All topics in there are very lavish, from easy to difficult and you can choose one of them you like without paying any prices!
:smiley:

Well, TomWelling while esl-lab might contain a lot of interesting materials, I don’t think there is just one website out there that can be classified as “the best”. If you want to improve your English, you have to use a variety of different resources. When it comes to the internet, you should constantly google phrases to get a better idea of how English “works”.

A thought on listening: You must find audio materials that are authentic rather than ESL (English as a second language). Sites like els-lab are OK to get you started but at some point you have to incorporate materials that are made for and used by native speakers in order to learn “real English”. You can always turn to sites like ours to ask questions regarding the materials you are listening to.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Examining lab samples

Thanks to Torsten. In fact, Improving my English need a variety of different sources, so I am trying to find this.

1 Like