Online Coaching for Ukrainian students

I just came across this article describing how I ran some online sessions with a group of IT students from Ukraine last year, and I’m looking forward to meeting them again:

Here is the article in English:

On March 10, 2021, at the lesson of the English language teacher Timchik M. P., an online meeting was held an English-speaking guest from Germany, Mr. Torsten Därr, a businessman, linguist, and owner of the english website.best, which was created to learn and improve English language learning back in 2003.

One of the most important aspects of language learning is the ability to practice with native speakers and overcome the fear of communication. For the programming profession, knowledge of a foreign language provides prospects and benefits for career growth and development.

Students showed interest and took an active part in getting acquainted with the English-speaking guest.

During the lesson, students discussed various ways and methods of learning the language. Each participant had the opportunity to talk about themselves and their preferences, ask questions and get answers from the guest. The conversation was interesting and informative.

We look forward to seeing you again!

1 Like