One change that should be remembered about the twentieth century

Would you mind helping me correct the essay about the topic below? Thank you very much.

Topic: The twentieth century saw great change. In your opinion, what is one change that should be remembered about the twentieth century? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

The twentieth century saw many great changes. In my opinion, the one change that should be remembered about the twentieth century is the Internet. Here are the following three reasons to support my idea.

First and foremost, the Internet can be said to be a huge repository of knowledge. It helps us to easily and quickly find information, news, whether new or old. We can search for a certain issue that interests you by searching on the big Google there will be a lot of web pages containing related information. For example, one day I wanted to learn more about a biology lesson, I looked it up on the internet and it came up with a lot of useful information, which helped me to grasp the lesson better. In addition, there are many vivid images and videos that make it easier for me to visualize.

In the second place, the invention of Internet helps us make a wide connection. The Internet can help us connect with relatives and friends through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and so on. Thanks to the Internet, we can communicate with people everywhere in the world. That can help us build good relationships. By way of illustration, in the old days, when there was no internet, it was difficult to contact people far away, we had to write letters by hand and then soon after many new letters arrived. But the advent of the network changed our lives so much, with just one click we were able to connect with each other.

Thirdly and the most importantly, the Internet is also an ideal environment for us to do business. There are many forms for us to do online sales such as selling on Facebook, affiliate marketing, selling on intermediary websites and so on. Not only useful for individuals, but it also brings many benefits to companies and businesses. This is also an extremely effective corporate PR channel that can help us find potential customers or business contracts. Thanks to the Internet, people from all over the world know about you or your company and expand your business space, helps us make a wide connection

To sum up, I support the idea that the internet is one of the changes that should be remembered about the twentieth century. It is a huge repository of knowledge and is also an ideal environment for us to do business.

3 Likes