Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare.

Please help me about this. Thanks.

Recently, world’s populations have been increased rapidly; the following is the increase in demand for food. To meet this demand, technology of food preparation plays a significant role. Personally, I think foods such as microwave food, frozen meat, or even can food, that easy to prepare, have improved the way peopled live.
Most importantly, such foods save our preparation time during the rush hour. For instance, we do not take much time for preparing breakfast on the TOEFL examination date. We can prepare breakfast such as cereal with milk in two minutes. In the competitive world, time is money. These help us to save our time.
Additionally, these foods are able to send to faraway place. For example, can food and frozen food are able to keep for many years in appropriate temperature. During war period, such food can save a large number of people’s life. Also, these foods can easily send to hunger. Another example, many countries send dry food to Heti during its disaster. Many victims survived because food is easy to be prepared.
In conclusion, I think this change is much better for us, and, undeniably, improve the way we live.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a Drama professor

Please help me about this. Thanks.

Recently, world’s populations have been HAS increased rapidly(.) //the following is the
THIS HAS RESULTED IN AN increase in THE demand for food. To meet this demand, THE technology IN food preparation plays a significant role. Personally, I think foods such as microwave food, frozen meat, or even canNED food that IS easy to prepare, have improved the way people live.
Most importantly, such foods save our preparation time during the rush hour. For instance, we do not take much time IN preparing breakfast on the TOEFL examination date. We can prepare breakfast such as cereal with milk in two minutes. In the competitive world, time is money. These help us to save our time.
Additionally, these foods are able to BE senT to faraway placeS. For example, canNED food and frozen food are able to BE kePT for many years AT appropriate temperatureS. During THE war period, such food can save a large number of people’s LIVES. Also, these foods can easily PUT AN end to hunger. Another example, many countries send dry food to HAITI during its disaster. Many victims survived because food is easy to be prepared.
In conclusion, I think this change is much better for us, and, undeniably, improveS the way we live.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad Omo.

Kitos. 7/10