Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Nowadays, people can eat a variety of foods every day, and these foods are relatively affordable and easier to cook compared to in the past. Since the turn of the century, people have had to change their lifestyles because of the hard work. Some people had to have lunch in ten minutes, but they could do it because many companies started developing their products in order to have people eat it quickly. I personally believe that food has become easier to prepare, which I will explain in the following essay.

To begin with, the invention of frozen food changed our lifestyle greatly. Many people like cooking, but some people do not have much time to cook breakfast or dinner because of work or other reasons. However, frozen foods are able to cut a bunch of time and are also delicious. For example, when I was young, my parents had to work every day, and they did not have enough time to cook each day, so they bought many frozen products to save time. This helps my parents relax in my house. Thanks to cutting-edge technology, frozen food will be more delicious, and the taste will be much closer to that of restaurants. This must make our daily lives more convenient.

Secondly, fast food shopping allows us to eat food cheaply and quickly. There are many fast food shops in our area, and they can provide delicious food quickly. One cannot deny that these are factors in the mass obesity rate in the United States, but if we use them moderately, it must be beneficial to our lives. For example, McDonald’s provides one hamburger for only one coin, so even if there are children, they can go with their allowance.

For the above-mentioned two reasons—frozen foods and fast food shops—I personally believe that food has become much easier to prepare than in the past.

2 Likes

Nowadays, people can eat a variety of foods every day, which are relatively affordable and easier to prepare compared to the past. Since the turn of the century, people had to change their lifestyle because of hard work. Some people had to eat lunch in ten minutes, but they could because many companies developed their products so that people could eat them quickly. I personally believe that food preparation has become easier, which I will explain in the following essay.

First of all, the invention of frozen food has greatly changed our lifestyle. Many people like to cook, but some don’t have much time to cook breakfast or dinner because of work or other reasons. However, frozen food can save you a lot of time, and it’s delicious too. For example, when I was young, my parents had to work every day and didn’t have enough time to cook every day, so they bought a lot of frozen foods to save time. This helps my parents to relax in my house. Thanks to the advanced technology, frozen food products will be more delicious and much closer to the taste of restaurants. This must make our daily life more convenient.

Secondly, buying fast food allows us to eat cheaply and quickly. There are many fast food stores in our area that can deliver delicious food quickly. One cannot deny that these are factors for mass obesity in the United States, but if we use them in moderation, it must be beneficial to our lives. At McDonald’s, for example, you can get a hamburger for just a coin, so even kids can go with their allowance.

For the two reasons mentioned above - frozen foods and fast food joints - I personally think that food preparation has become much easier than it used to be.

2 Likes