Novels to Improve GRE Vocabulary

Hello
Can anybody tell me any challenging novels or literature to improve my GRE vocabulary, please? I have read several novels by P G. Wodehouse and Thomas Hardy and both have been very helpful. Please let me know if there are other literature I should read.
Regards

Reading novels in the aim of promoting gre vocabulary is not a good idea. Take pains to recite gre words is much more efficient.

I totally agree. Don’t bother with novels. Quite frankly, you either have a good vocabulary or not, though practicing lists can help somewhat…

Certainly you can improve your vocabulary by learning from lists. I think your score on the verbal section is limited primarily by your vocabulary, but that’s certainly something you can improve on.

I think a good mix of methods and resources is in place. It’s important that you like what you are doing. And you should develop the habit of working with GRE materials every single day. For example, you can read an interesting article that contains a lot of GRE words. Then you can listen to an audio vocabulary training program for a couple of minutes. After a while you can work on your GRE essay or add another entry to your personal GRE blog. Be creative and keep your eye on the goal. Why are you preparing for the GRE? Is it because you love the test or because you want to get on in life and achieve something?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The bicycle park[YSaerTTEW443543]

Certainly you can improve your vocabulary by learning from lists. I think your score on the verbal section is limited primarily by your vocabulary, but that’s certainly something you can improve on.