not: the hedge/to the central London/will acquire/had wanted

Please correct the errors in thick, black letters:

1. He turned aside from the broad path he was following that led straight to the boat-house, and took a smaller track towards the hedge of the lake.

2. In my opinion it is essential that this unique and valuable monument be restored and returned to the central London where is emanated, without delay, before any worse decay and especially , vandalism, occurs.

3. I fully realize that a thorough analysis of all problems indicated by the title will acquire an analytical study on the basis of which a synthesis could be produced.

4. It seemed to Henry that this was a most desirable place to live in, for no matter what one had wanted to buy, one had only to cross the road, and there it was , in great variety, in the clean and tidy windows of a shop.

Many thanks :slight_smile:

1. …and took a smaller track towards the edge of the lake.

2. In my opinion it is essential that this unique and valuable monument be restored and returned to central London

3. I fully realize that a thorough analysis of all problems indicated by the title will require an analytical study…

4. It seemed to Henry that this was a most desirable place to live in, for no matter what one wanted to buy, one had only to cross the road, and there it was…