Not everything that is learned is contained in books

Dear kitos,
I have tried to write my essay longer with limited time. Please! Check it up. Thank you.

It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

In the complex world, knowledge is very important for people. People who have more knowledge always have more opportunity. There are two main sources of knowledge: real experience and books. Some people believe that knowledge from experience is the most important method. However, a lot of individuals think that books provide greater knowledge. Both ideas have advantages and disadvantages. Nevertheless, when it come to the point when I have to show my opinion. I believe that knowledge received from books is much more significant.
In case of learning from books, the first advantage is that knowledge contained in books has been proved. The knowledge in books used in school and university has been discussed for many times before printing and publishing. Moreover, sometimes, students are not able to have real experience. For example, if I want to work at NASA as a pilot of the spaceship, I could not certainly have opportunity to do that without adequate knowledge. This means, I have to learn from the books first. However, there are few disadvantages. One of those is that it’s boring. Reading many academic books for a long time makes some people weak. For instance, when I was a student, the final exam was coming; I read a lot of books in one night. In the morning, I had to go to the hospital because I had a serious headache.
As for gaining the knowledge from experience, the first positive aspect is that it’s clearer. It makes student see how the knowledge is applied. Many times, what we learn from the books does not go along with what the people outside the university use for working. Besides, knowledge from real experience is obvious. For instance, when a student makes a mistake in laboratory, the student will realize that he or she might not have accurate knowledge. Practicing from real experience helps students to know what they misunderstood. Anyhow, there are some obvious negative aspects. First of all, sometimes, it lacks of basic knowledge. Before going to practice from real experience, students should learn some basic knowledge from books because it will helps students know what they are going to face. Secondly, learning from experience is sometime an unsafe method. Closer to the point, when the teacher teach students in elementary school about animals, such as tiger, snake, and shark, no one can deny that the teacher will certainly teach them from the books.
All in all, after careful consideration, I still hold my position that knowledge from books is more important. My judgment is based on the reason that it was proved, and that it is a basis for further learning. Who can deny the importance of precious knowledge in books? Therefore, I would recommend all students to read more from books.

TOEFL listening lectures: Who are not included as members of the Underground Railroad?

In thIS complex world, knowledge is very important for people. People who have more knowledge always have more opportunitIES. There are two main sources of knowledge: real experience and books. Some people believe that knowledge from experience is the most important method. However, a lot of individuals think that books provide greater knowledge. Both ideas have advantages and disadvantages. Nevertheless, when it comeS to the point WHERE I have to /show/STATE/ my opinion(,) I believe that knowledge received from books is much more significant.

In case of learning from books, the first advantage is that knowledge contained in books has been proved. The knowledge in books used in school and university has been discussed for many times before BEING publishED. Moreover, sometimes students are not able to have real experienceS.
For example, if I want to work at NASA as THE pilot of A spaceship, I could not certainly NOT have THE opportunity to do that without adequate knowledge. This means, I have to learn from the books first. However, there are few disadvantages. One of those is that it IS boring. Reading many academic books for a long time makes some people weak. For instance, when I was a student, the final exam was coming; I read a lot of books in one night. In the morning, I had to go to the hospital because I had a serious headache.
As for gaining the knowledge from experience, the first positive aspect is that IT IS clearer. It /makes/ALLOWS/ studentS TO see how the knowledge is applied. Many times, what we learn from the books does not go along with what the people outside the university use for working. Besides, knowledge from real experience is obvious. For instance, when a student makes a mistake in THE laboratory, the student will realize that he or she might not have accurate knowledge. Practicing from real experience helps students to know what they HAVE misunderstood. Anyhow, there are some obvious negative aspects.

First of all, sometimes it STEMS FROM THE lack of basic knowledge. Before going to practice from real experience, students should learn some basic knowledge from books(,) because it will help students TO know what they are /going/ABOUT/ to face.

Secondly, learning from experience is sometime an unsafe method. Closer to the point, when the teacher teach students in elementary school about animals, such as tigerS, snakeS and sharkS, no one can deny that the teacher will certainly teach them ONLY from books.

After careful consideration, I still hold TO my position that knowledge from books is more important. My judgEment is based on the reason that it was proved, and that it is a basis for further learning. Who can deny the importance of THE precious knowledge CONTAINED in books? Therefore, I would recommend all students to read more from books.

Good morning Omo. This is an improvement. Well done.

Kitos. 8/10