Not everything that is learned is contained in books.

Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books.Which source is more important? why?

Knowledge gained from the books or from our experiences.There are both advantages and disadvantages.We all are familiar with books, books are our best friends.

First, the advantages are, we can gain lots of information from books. However, if we want biography of famous personalities we can use books.We can know our world with the help of books. There are so much complicated things we can learn from the books and make ourself very knowledgeable.

People make our career and make ourself very strong by books. The famous saying is " The house without books are the house without windows".

Second, the disadvantages are that everything is not included in the books. Most of the things we learn from our experiences. Without experiences we can not think practically. When some informations we gain from books and not applied it on our day to day life we can forget it quickly. We can learn from the books but, we can remember the things from our experiences, we can not forget what we have learned with our experiences. So, experienced things are more useful than theoretical things.
I am remembering those days when I was in the school.It was our chemistry class teacher taught us chemical reactions and how to got the product from the compounds. I was bit nervous because I do not understand the scientific terms. That time my sister helped me. She took me in the kitchen and prepared something with adding spices in the oil and finally, I got the yummy food to eat. From that day I remembered the scientific terms. Not only in my studies but also in my day to day conversations.

It shows that no one is perfect here we are learner and we get thorough knowledge from experiences. Even good writers are not learn from the books they experience first and then apply to master in their own field.

The conclusion is that read,learn and gain knowledge from the books but master in the field by experience.

Score my essay.
Thanks for your help.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why did the young woman sit in the rear seat of the car?

Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books.Which source is more important? why?

Knowledge gained from the books or from our experiences. There are both advantages and disadvantages. We all are familiar with books(.) Books are our best friends.

First, the advantages are, we can gain lots of information from books. However, i
If we want TO READ THE biography of famous personalities we can use books. We can know our world with the help of books. There are so much MANY /complicated/COMPLEX/ things we can learn from the books and make ourself very knowledgeable.

People make our careerS and make ourself US very strong by books. The famous saying is " A house without books are the IS A house without windows".

Second, the disadvantages are that everything is not included in (books. Most of the things we learn from our experiences. Without experiences we (cannot) think practically. When some information we gain from books and DO not applY it on our day to day life we can forget it quickly. We can learn from the books but, we can remember the things from our experiences, we (cannot) forget what we have learned with our experiences. So, experienced things are more useful than theoretical things.
I am remembering those days when I was in the school. It was our chemistry class teacher WHO taught us chemical reactions(,) and how to got the product from the compounds. I was bit nervous because I DID not understand the scientific terms. That time my sister helped me. She took me in the kitchen and prepared something BY adding spices in the oil and finally, I got the yummy food to eat. From that day I remembered the scientific terms. Not only in my studies but also in my day to day conversations.

It shows that no one is perfect(.) Here we are ALL learnerS and we get thorough knowledge from experiences. Even good writers are DO not learn EVERYTHING from the books(.) They experience first and then apply THEIR EXPERIENCES to BECOME master in their own field.

The conclusion is that read,learn and gain knowledge from the books but master in the field by experience.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Good morning Jyotisharma. Your punctuation needs attention at times. Your work was understandable, but a little lacking in content. Continue practising.

Kitos. 7.5/10