next Pecha Kucha LELTA workshop.

Pecha Kucha Open Floor is where it is at, about where it will be.
The first elta live event of it´s kind.

What is it all about? is a discussion workshop where moderators present short presentations on various language related issues to stimulate ideas exchange, and improve their own presentation skills.

Come check it out!
Inspire, stimulate, debate.

note: for venue, speakers programme and exact time watch this space.

Hi Stew,

As agreed I’ve spoken to one of the potential companies that could provide us with a venue for the workshop and we’ll get an offer within the next few days. Also, I’d like to do a Pecha Kucha presentation on how to use online voice and audio devices to help people improve their English speaking skills. I’ll add my ideas to the Google doc you sent us earlier today.

Talk to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Standing at a podium[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

nice to have you on board. The programme is coming together nicely for presenters, need to spread the word a bit.
Lets touch base on the LELTA stuff and those interviews we spoke about.

Hi

Any news on the venue? when are we likely to hear anything. Otherwise I need to find an alternative and fast.

Hi Stew,

You’ll have something tangible by next Wednesday. In the meantime, you can do some research on your own so we can compare all options.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: On a laptop[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi everyone,

We got confirmation that we can have a seminar room at the Bildungszentrum des Sächsischen Handels at Torgauer Platz.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Testing[YSaerTTEW443543]

Pecha Kucha is a really nice opening workshop, and a great idea for a relaunch of LELTA.

@Torsten

that is fab, everything is coming in to place.

Hi Stew,

That’s great news indeed! What will the Spreadshirt person be talking about and which date do you suggest for the workshop? Thanks a lot.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Fixing a roof[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi

spreadshirt guy am not so sure, probably marketing lingo. The date is 16th Jan from 10:30 a.m. If ya were a Facebooker ya would know this.

Ave a good un!

Hi Stew,

The Facebook entry says 10:30 pm so I’d rather stick to the info on this forum ;-). So I’ll talk to the Bildungszentrum des Sächsichen Handels to let them know the date too.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: An overheating vehicle[YSaerTTEW443543]

Exacto mundo!

hi

There is a flyer available you could post or distribute. Should I send it by mail? and to which address?

Hi Stew, many thanks for creating the flyer which you can find here too: lelta.org/pecha_kucha.jpg

Please let me know what kind of equipment we might need.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A happy child[YSaerTTEW443543]