Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign country.

Another one in 30 minutes. Thank you so much!

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign country.

With the development of the globalization, there are more and more ways to learn about a foreign country. Among them, newspapers and magazines are really helpful ways to large extent. However, at the same time, we cannot overlook some other beneficial ways which also have several advantages in learning foreign countries.

Admittedly, newspapers and magazines contribute a lot to describe different landscape as well as inform us the news and the conditions about foreign countries. Newspapers and magazines can be easily got at those news stands or convenient shops, which offer the general public opportunities to learn about the global world. Also, the words and pictures in the newspaper and magazines are usually attracting and vivid, so people have great interests in them and are willing to read them. For example, my favorite magazine, the National Geographic, taught me a lot about the global geography with so many real pictures.

However, besides newspapers and magazines, some other avenues always catch our eyes as well, such as the TV programs or videos of which may be superior to the newspapers and magazines for some reasons. Those dynamic ways can facilitate the illiterate people whom may have difficulty in reading the newspapers or magazines. Therefore, more people can directly enjoy learning about foreign countries from TV programs and videos with narration and dynamic records rather than to be limited by newspapers or magazines.

Furthermore, in my opinion, if time and money permitted, the optimal way to learn about a foreign country must be travelling actually. Just as an old saying goes, to see is to believe. With the rapid pace of the modern society, those records and views from media may not reflect the current conditions of foreign countries. Instead, travelling can bring us a real foreign country and what we learn from it is the most accurate. For instance, most western people still could not believe or imagine the development of China, which has experienced the reform and opening up in the past thirty yeas, until those people have travelled around Chinese cities and were deeply impressed by the current national conditions. So, we can see that travelling benefit a lot indeed.

In final analysis, I agree that newspapers and magazines are good ways to learn about the foreign countries, so are some other kinds of media. However, I believe that travelling is the best way to learn the reality about a foreign country because it contains some certain advantages.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Ben Franklin’s life does the speaker mainly discuss?

Another one in 30 minutes. Thank you so much!

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign country.

With the development of the globalization, there are more and more ways to learn about a foreign country. Among them, newspapers and magazines are really helpful ways to A large extent. However, at the same time, we cannot overlook some other beneficial ways which also have several advantages in learning ABOUT foreign countries.

Admittedly, newspapers and magazines contribute a lot IN describING different landscapeS(,) as well as informING us ABOUT the news and the conditions IN foreign countries. Newspapers and magazines can be easily BOUGHT at those news stands or convenient shops, which offer the general public opportunities to learn about the global world. Also, the words and pictures in the newspaper and magazines are usually attractiVE and vivid, so people have great interests in them and are willing to read them. For example, my favorite magazine, the National Geographic, taught me a lot about the global geography(,) with so many real pictures.

However, besides newspapers and magazines, some other avenues always catch our eyes as well, such as the TV programs or videos of which may be superior to the newspapers and magazines for some reasons. Those dynamic ways can facilitate the illiterate people whom may have difficulty in reading the newspapers or magazines. Therefore, more people can directly enjoy learning about foreign countries from TV programs and videos with narration and dynamic records rather than to be limited by newspapers or magazines.

Furthermore, in my opinion, if time and money permitted, the optimal way to learn about a foreign country must be BY ACTUALLY travelling actually THERE. Just as an old saying goes, to see is to believe. With the rapid pace of the modern society, those records and views from media may not reflect the current conditions of foreign countries. Instead, travelling can bring us a real foreign country and what we learn from it is the most accurate. For instance, most western people still could not believe or imagine the development of China, which has experienced the reform and openED up in the pasSED thirty yeaRs(.) Until those people have travelled around Chinese cities and were deeply impressed by the current national conditions. So, we can see that travelling benefitS EVERYONE a lot. indeed.

In final analysis, I agree that newspapers and magazines are good ways to learn about the foreign countries, so are some other kinds of media. However, I believe that travelling is the best way to learn the reality about a foreign country(,) because DOING SO contains some certain advantages.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad Icasi.

Kitos. 7.5/10