New Member, Joel Milne from Canada

Hi everyone, I’m Joel Milne - a new member to the forum from Kelowna, BC, Canada. I am a web programmer and will be working with Slava on making enhancements to the English.best site.

Regards, Joel

1 Like

hello~ Joel~

Hello Joel,

Thank you very much for joining our forum. It’s great to have you on board, I really like your professional approach and your responsiveness. Slava is going to try to catch you on Skype later today which will be early in the morning Kelowna.

Regards,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: A couple dancing

Hello Joel,

Torsten asked me to contact you in future, so here I am. Ilovepsycho is a spammer, but he has no ‘Spam’ button, just ‘List’, which it seems I can do nothing with.

1 Like

Howdy Joel,

I just wanted to take a minute and welcome you to the English.best family. This is Tom Kane checking in from the States. I’m the person who records the listening exercises on the website.

Now Joel…you’re going to have big shoes to fill. Slava is a “programming mastermind”, but I’m sure you’ll add a lot to this very busy enterprise. :smiley:

If I can help you in anyway, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note.

Take care,

Tom

1 Like

Thanks Tom, good to meet you.

1 Like

Good day to add some striking text to your post.

1 Like

That’s great stuff, Joel! Many thanks for adding this new feature. Regards, Torsten
PS: Just testing the thing

TOEIC listening, photographs: A mass gathering