New GRE question types

Hey everyone. I’m preparing for the GRE, and according to the information on the ETS website, the computer adaptive test now has two new question types: Numeric input and text completions.

I’ve been using MyGRETutor.com for practice, and several of the practice tests on mygretutor have the new question types. Has anybody taken the GRE in the last 2 weeks, and can anybody confirm how difficult or easy the new question types are. Also, because these new question types are so new, mygretutor is the ONLY website that I’ve found which even has these questions. Has anybody found other webpages that offer these new questions?

I’m curious. Why did ETS create these new question types? Were the old types not enough?

The new question types are experimental, so don’t even worry about them.

I have been using graduatetestprep.com which has tons of new question types integrated in their exercises and tests.
These new question types are in the exams after november I’m gonna be wriitng the GRE I think in January

When are new question actually going to be counted towards scores?

the new question types are the ones with math and verbal blanks questions
graduatetestprep.com/gre_resources

they are a lot harder so you should definately practice them!

Hi Rose,

Thanks for your information. Please note that it comes in handy to be able to spell words like “definitely” correctly too.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Where do we keep the cups for the water cooler?[YSaerTTEW443543]