New GMAT tests

As of now you can test your GMAT vocabulary here:
english-test.net/gmat/index.html

Please, let us know if all the tests work smoothly.
Thanks
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two Business executives discuss profit strategies[YSaerTTEW443543]

Well, it’s the GMAT standard.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A customer pays cash in a store[YSaerTTEW443543]

Please, mind the spelling of [color=blue]awful. The GMAT is a requirement for most MBA programs, so of course the standard is higher than your usual ESL tests.

PS: If you think the GMAT vocabulary is awful it might be a good idea for you steer clear off those words.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two employees talk about one of their former colleagues[YSaerTTEW443543]

keep away from[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two employees compare the features of two computers[YSaerTTEW443543]

These tests are quite hard, I have to admit.
But at the same time it strangely happens that I score 8-10 proper answers in each and every one of them… hehe I’m good :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi gmaatmaster, many thanks for your questions. The vocabulary tests on this site can help you learn important words that often occur in the GMAT. For example, you will learn the difference between the adjective rational and the noun rationale. Also, you might want to take a look at this story to learn more about the use of the articles:
How to use the articles.

If you like you can tell us why you want to take the GMAT and what you think is the best way of preparing for it.
Regards
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: What is your new manager like?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,
I havew come across a study material called flash cards. What would you suggest? Flash cards help in memorizing words.

Do reply?

Harshada :lol:

1 Like

do you know when the OG12 is going to be coming out?

Hi Torsten,

Good Morning,

I have a plan to go for GMAT test. can you give me the way how I have to take a start? I mean from which section? I don’t know anything about GMAT… If you don’t mind just give me direction…

Thanks you so much.

Regards,

Fairy

Hi everybody,

Is there anyone who can help me regarding GMAT Test? It will be a great pleasure for me…

I do not know how to use this forum for GMAT Test. Waiting kind response.

Regards,

Fairy.

1 Like

I have same plan. But its just plan level yet.

Hi Macs,

I posted this but noone is here to answer to guide for GMAT Test. I want to know any website or any forum where i can discuss regarding GMAT…? if you know then let me know… Thanks Fairy

Hello Friends,
I have GMAT Offical 10 , 11, 12 edition E Book .

Drop me a mail at firjal2010@gmail.com . i will send you the E Book