Neighbors are the people who live near us

Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.
In our lives we are always trying to look for a good area to live, a nice house, and most important of all good neighbors this will influence in the decision for moving to the area. In my opinion a good neighbor will be respectful, social, and friendly.
The first quality of a good neighbor is respectful. Respectful means do not make noise, and respect our religion. For example, my grandmother has a bad neighbor. They are three young men that have party every weekend. Their music is loud at night till late.
The second quality that better they be social. When we become face to face, they say a warm hello. If they did not see last days, they ask about it. For example, my friend has a neighbor that she always hidden herself of all.
The third quality is friendly with each other because we sometimes see our neighbors more that our family. If they be friendly, they can help us. For example, we have a good neighbor near our home. Last year we bought a king bed that it was heavy. My husband could not move it alone. Our neighbor helped us.
In conclusion, a good neighbor will be respectful, social, and friendly that these qualities keep us happy in area that we are living.

would you please check my essay.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the registrar’s office?

1 Like

Your subject line is:

Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualitie

What does that mean?

hello,
what should i write?please tell me,thank you

You need to summarise the essay question so that it fits in to the available space. This is a useful skill for an English learner.
The easiest way to summarise this question would have been to just use this part:
What are the qualities of a good neighbour?
here are many other ways you could have described the question in a manner which fits the space too. Here are some examples:
What makes a good neighbour?
Good neighbours
Qualities of a good neighbour
How do you define a good neighbour?

1 Like

thank you so much for helping me, would you please check my essays?

1 Like

Hi Ladansh, I thought your essay was pretty good. You have a clear structure and have addressed the topic well. You have good reasons to support your argument, but you did not really develop them as well as you might have. Make sure to give very detailed examples, as this will make your essay more convincing as well as boost your word count. Most of your writing was pretty clear, but you did have a few very awkward sentences that were a bit tough to understand. Overall, I would rate this a 3 out of 5.

1 Like

thank you so much

Hi Ladansh, you must fix it: Because we sometimes see our neighbors more than (“that” this word is not put here) our family

1 Like

Your essay is creative and interesting)

1 Like