Need help on proofreading my essay, pls

Hi, i am getting ready for placement test …Please, i need help on it. I haven’t been writing assays in 5 years. I am practicing by picking different topics.
Never attended any school since i came to US.

Thanks ,

Kat

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture in social science class

Hi Kat, what kind of help do you need? We can only proofread or evaluate your essays if you post them here.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A florist[YSaerTTEW443543]

These days, we see everywhere that female and male students attending together same institutions. Co-education is remarkable concept and has brought a change to our society. However, there’s always been a debate about single versus mixed sex schools. And some people think that female and male students have to be in separate schools. I don’t support their opinion and think there are a lot of great benefits for kids being in mixed schools such as equality, social skills and confidence level, family outcome.

First of all, I think, single-sex education violates equal relationships between female and male students. Since 1960 women were facing different challenges fighting for their equal rights. People had a common thought that men are better than women. Majority of public and private schools were single-gender because of multiple researches that man and woman have different way of learning and many other issues. Nowadays women learned how to compete, they have as much success as men do in many fields. There is no reason to keep boys and girls separately if education is equal for both.

Secondly, being different in sex-gender we learn how to communicate with each other, learn how to compete with a stronger party. I experienced myself being good at sport and competing only with boys. It gave me an extraordinary confidence to build relationships, co-operate and work with the opposite sex. Studying in the same class, students will gain more confidence so they can talk and discuss matters freely and confidently.
Finally, being more educative about opposite sex-gender in school, kids will have a free and natural environment at home where they live with their brothers and sisters. If students of both sexes are allowed to interact without shyness on the campus they will become psychologically mature.
In conclusion, these above reasons show that co-education must stay in our society in order to prepare our kids for the outside world.

sorry, it’ s maybe not that good. I haven’t been writing essays in 5 years.

Thanks in advance

These days, we see everywhere that female and male students are attending together the same EDUCATIONAL institutions. Co-education is A remarkable concept and has brought a change to our society. However, there’s always been a debate about single versus mixed sex schools. And s Some people think that female and male students /have to/SHOULD/ be in separate schools. I don’t support their opinion and think there are a lot of great benefits for kids being in mixed schools such as equality, social skills, and confidence levelS AND family outcome.

First of all, I think, single-sex education violates equal relationships between female and male students. Since 1960 women were facing different challenges fighting for their equal rights. People had a common thought that men are WERE better than women. THE majority of public and private schools were single-gender because of multiple researches WHICH CLAIMED THAT mEn and womEn HAD different wayS of learning, and many other issues. Nowadays women HAVE learned how to compete AND they have as much success as men do in many fields. There is no reason to keep boys and girls separateD if education is equal for both.

Secondly, being different in sex-gender we learn how to communicate with each other, learn how to compete with a stronger /party/UNITY. I experienced myself being good at sport and competing only with boys. It gave me an extraordinary confidence to build relationships, co-operate and work with the opposite sex. Studying in the same class, students will gain more confidence, so they can talk and discuss matters freely and confidently.
Finally, being more educative about opposite sex-gender in school, kids will have a free and natural environment at home where they live with their brothers and sisters. If students of both sexes are allowed to interact without shyness on the campus they will become psychologically mature.

In conclusion, the above reasons show that co-education must stay in our society in order to prepare our kids for the outside world.

Not bad at all Ekat. Please do not write kids … use children or youngsters.

Kitos. 8/10

thanks a lot!What do you think about my level? What do i need to work on?
I have one more essay, could u proofread it?

I am impressed with such a quick response… !!

Before you post your next essay, first read this one. You may want to make some changes to the new after learning something.

Please review it before posting again.

Using "Kids " are not appropriate at all?

Yeah, coach! I just did that! Definitely…

Watching television is bad for children. Agree or disagree…

TV has become common in homes, businesses and many other institutions as a source of entertainment and news. Some people think TV has a great impact on children and some people think apposite. I personally think, watching Television is bad for youngsters for the following reasons such as their behavior, education, physical activities, and health problems.

First, studies show that there is a big percentage of programs have violence and sex. Watching these programs, children can become very aggressive and disrespectful to their parents. They can learn from movie characters bad habits such as smoking, drinking and etc. Just because they think it’s normal. For example my niece watches
TV too much and pretends she is a movie star by repeating their attitudes. She doesn’t even know if it is right and mature for her age. Children shouldn’t be watching this programs which are not appropriate for their age.

Second, TV is a bad influence on their performance at school, social skills, physical activities, and finally family relationships. Youngsters who constantly spend time watching Television become less social and perform bad academically. They refuse to study and become addictive to these programs. For example in my country, we always spend a lot of time outside playing different games like tennis, Frisbee, badminton, beach volleyball and etc. Being always active helped us to perform better athletically in older ages and made our minds stronger in lives.

Last reason, one of the biggest problems is overweight among young children. While spending time by TV they become less sensitive to the outside noises and don’t notice how much they eat. The Majority of children likes fries, chips and soda which are not healthy for anybody.

In conclusion, I would like to mention that TV has become a big influence on our life despite of it; we should protect our children from these monsters. It can destroy them physiologically, academically and can ruin their health.

Watching television is bad for children. Agree or disagree…

TV has become common in homes, businesses and many other institutions as a source of entertainment and news. Some people think TV has a great impact on children and some people think apposite. I personally think, watching television is bad for youngsters for the following reasons; their behavior, education, physical activities, and health problems.

First, studies show that there is a /big/LARGE/ percentage of programs THAT /have/BROADCAST/ violence and sex. Watching these programs, children can become very aggressive and disrespectful to their parents. They can learn from movie characters bad habits such as smoking, drinking and etc., just because they think it’s normal.
For example(,) my niece watches TOO MUCH TV too much and pretends she is a movie star by repeating their attitudes. She doesn’t even know if it is right and mature for her age. Children shouldn’t be watching this THESE programs which are not appropriate for their age.

Second, TV is a bad influence on their performance at school, social skills, physical activities, and finally family relationships. Youngsters who constantly spend time watching television become less social and perform badLY academically. They refuse to study and become addictive to these programs. For example in my country, we always spend a lot of time outside playing different games like tennis, Frisbee, badminton, beach volleyball and etc. Being always active helped us to perform better athletically in older ages AS WE MATURED, and made our minds stronger. in lives.

Last reason, one of the biggest problems is overweight among young children is THEIR BEING overweight. While spending time by TV WATCHING TELEVISION they become less sensitive to the outside noises WORLD and don’t notice how much they eat. The majority of children LIKE fries, chips and soda which are not healthy for anybody.

In conclusion, I would like to mention that TV has become a big influence IN our LIVES(.) despite of it; DESPITE ITS POPULARITY we should protect our children from THIS monster. It can destroy them physiologically, academically and can ruin their health.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad, but many easily avoidable errors.

Kitos. 7.5/10

you are right, i will try .
thank you so so much

at the very last sentences i wanted to say psychologically , not physiologically. IS it all right?

:slight_smile: No it isn’t, but I understood what you meant. Luckily, so did you!

Now stick to the formula … review each edited essay before posting another.