Native speakers come here! Could you comment on my accent?

hi noren,

i am quite bewilded by your post but you are free to think the way you do. i don’t understand what you mean by “boost my egoism”. english is my first language so i am not proud to speak english at all. i would be proud to speak say…french or something else but not english.

i do agree that i type without capitalising and with some errors as i don’t proof read things since this is just an internet forum. i never said my english or chinese are perfect anyway…

i must say, i find some of your comments such as " So, first of all, improve your Spelling, grammar etc. then you can go and boost your egoism" very ironic indeed…

Hi Blue!

I think you are from China!

Did I guess?

Hello blute … I’m sure you are green… ammmm, I guess you are from singapore haha… Is it correct?..

Thank you.

i think u r indian

Hi everybody !
I’m greendragon, I’m a new member here, so I don’t know much about this site.
Please show me how to post a voice record !
Thank you very much !
Greendragon

Hi Greendragon,
I hope this msg. finds you well & content. Just keep on coming on the Forum, and automatically you’ll know everything about this Site. From this day forward, you are going to be better & better.
Thanks, keep on coming.

NOREN LEE

Hello! Thank you in advance for listenig my message as I realy need your comments and advice. Working as an english-speaking guide I prefer to sound more natural and do not learn the texts by heart. Doing work in this way I have to formulate my thoughts clearly and carry on speaking for consederable period of time. It reqieres quite a good knowledge of vocabulary and accurate pronanciation.

Hi Dragon,
First of all, you must have mic & speaker properly set up in your system.

Click on the record voice message, and follow the instruction that will be shown on the screen. I think this will resolve your problem.

Noren Lee

you are from argantina or mexico

Hi Alan and Team…
Today I will try to record my voice… please corrected me.
So many people want to know how to improve their English grammar skills. Well, Alan Townend whose essay you are just reading, has created a unique collection of funny short stories for you. Those stories are designed in a very specific way so that each of them deals with a particular grammar item. I’ve been using Alan’s stories both as a learner as well as a teacher of English and all my students were excited about them. Now you can get your very own copy of Alan Townend’s

Dear All…

I’ve tried for a few times to record my voice in this Forum and try to listen it back, but i can’t…Please inform me how to do both of things…

Thanks.

Hi Noren Lee,
Thank you for you instruction of uploading a voice file.
I think I can record and upload a file one day.

Have a good day,
Greendragon

Hi Greendragon,
It is my pleasure to receive a nice, complimentary response from you. I really appreciate it very much. By the way, can you tell me your first name and, if U don’t mind, can you give me your phone/mobile number(s)? It’s up to you, I don’t mind if the answer is either yes or no. Thank you.

With Warm Regards
Noren
NEPAL

PS: I am free, frank, & honest, and I want the same from others.
My mob: +977-9842025085

Hi greendragon,
Is that really you that the photo you have posted… just curious.

Noren Lee
NEPAL
(I respect teachers the most & you are one of them.)

Hi all,
I hope this finds all of you well & content. Though belated “PEACE, PROGRESS, & PROSPERITY” on the occasion of new year 2010.

NOREN

PS: I am free, frank, & honest, and I want the same from others.
My mob: +977-9842025085

Hello there, could any native speaker comment on my english accent, accuracy, and fluency, please?
Thanks in advance,

Dear Noren Lee,

With regard to your question about my photo, I can say “yes, it’s my real photo.”
I took it from the laptop camera, so the quality is not very good.
I can understand your curiosity.

I prefer this nickname, so just call me Greendragon.

Have a good day.
Greendragon

Hi Greendragon,
I hope everything is ok with you. Thanks a lot to you for your reply. The quality of the pic is great. By the way, when are you going to post your recording?

With Regards
Noren Lee

Hello Lena,

I am a fellow learner here and I would like to help you post your first online audio message. Before you can create your audio message, there are several things you need to prepare.

1. A good headset with a good microphone.
  2. A set of working computer (PC/MAC) or a notebook/netbook.
  3. An installation of SUN JAVA plugin in your computer or notebook/netbook.

After you have completed your preparations, you can start recording your online audio message. You can find the screen caps of the recording and posting procedure here.

Have fun trying this amazing tool!