My wife and I are going ..... a cruise for our 10th anniversary that is coming up next month

(*) in

(*) on

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/preview/17369-my-wife-and-i-are-going-a-cruise-for-our-10th-anniversary-that-is-coming-up-next-month?zarsrc=30&utm_source=zalo&utm_medium=zalo&utm_campaign=zalo
2 Likes

Imagine what happened to our planet if half of the world’s population went on a cruise like you and your wife.

1 Like

The answer is obvious now. It’s ‘on’.

1 Like

Tell me dear Torsten, what would happen? I’m mean it’s over 32°Celcius over here and it’s going to be warmer the next few days. I can’t stand this kind of heat. Do cruises also have anything to do with global warming. The heat over here is simply unbearable.

1 Like

This site is interesting. It tracks all Ship traffic

There is a filter in the upper left to filter by type of ship. As expected the largest group are cargo ships, but I’m not sure if they are a majority.

The filter seems to be a little flakey and doesn’t always apply right.

2 Likes

As far as I know cruise liners have a huge impact on global warming. Here is why:

1 Like

I don’t want to be rude; but don’t you think : ‘Imagine what would happen to our planet, if…’ :upside_down_face:

1 Like