My next computer will be a Chromebook

Apples are overpriced and invasive… style over substance and they like to be in charge instead of allowing the user to be in charge. I wouldn’t give one house room.
As far as I’m concerned they’re for people who don’t want to know to understand the background of what they’re doing (and there’s nothing wrong in that if you are one of those people, but I’m not.)

1 Like

How can Google or FB be invasive? Sounds like you are the type of person who eats at McDonald’s every day and complaints about the company’s bad behavior and awful products. In other words, if you are unhappy with anything Google does, simply ignore them. Don’t use any of their free services.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Autobahn

You are very naive if you think they aren’t especially FB. Anyway, I am ignoring them… I’m not buying a Chromebook!

1 Like

That’s a very wise decision, Bev :wink: And do hope Google won’t start ignoring me :wink: – Don’t care that much about FB really…

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in their first class of the term

I know u people are so techish. But ya know I found a guy uses Apple Water and it never goes gay. My one? Pulpy gal already. Hmm…

1 Like

U know thanks to the papa the dragon all those Apple are so…cheap. Aha. Me to buy one next century. Um.

1 Like

It’s interesting to see that a couple of years after we had had this conversation about Chromebooks they are still around and cloud computing is pretty ubiquitous. Anyone who uses the internet benefits from cloud computing one way or another.

1 Like

Turns out Chromebooks are here to stay after all:

Just so you know I’ve purchased an Acer Chromebook and will start using it as soon as I get home.

1 Like