My goal is to pass the TOEFL exam

hi every one,

i am a new member to this forum. my goal is to pass toefl-ibt, i hope this forum will help me to achieeve my goal.

thank you for this amazing forum.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a science class

Welcome to the site, Hema!

I’m glad you found us and like it here. Also, I hope you get all the help you need to prepare for your test.

Enjoy your stay!

Hi Hema,

Have you started preparin for the test? When’s ur date?
Tell me wat material are u referring to?

Even i am looking forward to attempt the test. So pls reply :lol:

hi

I have started preparing for toefl and i am using longman book but there are many other books you can refer. in ibt ets has made reading harder than the cbt, other sections are ok. let me know how are u preparing. i took toefl on 23 sept. hopefully i will do better this time.

good luck.

When I entered in this forum my intention was the same,to pass the toefl exam with the best average I could,but I found out that here you can find more than that,you can find ‘friends’ ,enjoy this forum,I’m sure you’ll succeed

Cris. :wink:

When i registered into this forum, i had a similar intention as yours; that is to pass the TOEFL exam with the best score i could achieve within the best of my ability. I also realised that i could make friends and there are a lot of things which i can put to good use from this forum. Enjoy your stay in this forum and all the best for your TOEFL exam.

• Doesn’t this sounds better *
    ~Sorry Cristina, no hard feelings against you~

hello, i have a TOEFL exam in November, can i prepare it in just two months, i’m a littell bit good in english i can understand and express my self, but Toefl exam’s tests are such difficult whith words that didn’t here about before, can you please help me.
yours

I’m taking it in september,
now i’m busy preparing for it…
aww too much to be done i’m afraid i’ve got no enough time!!!

Good luck to everyone XD

You can use these TOEFL listening exercises: english-test.net/toefl/liste … visor.html[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the young man have grapes for lunch?[YSaerTTEW443543]

1 Like

yes am preparing for tofel test on 29th of August 2009.

oh i’m preparing for it too :slight_smile:
Today I join a course for TOFEL :slight_smile:
Both with this course and with your help i hope that i’ll pass the exam :))
Wish me luck :slight_smile:

hi everyone…

i am new to this forum…i am little good in english but Toefl exam seems to be very difficult with lots of new words, can anyone please help me.

good luck to all

Hi guys,

I am a new member of this forum. I pass the TOEFL-IBT two month ago. Unfortunately, I get only a score of 96 points:
reading : 28
listening: 28
speaking: 19
writing:21

I want to study on the University of Sydney and I need at least a score of 23 point in the writing section and a score of 22 in the speaking section. I intend to make a second test at the end of october.

Have you any tips how I can crack the TOEFL-test and improve my score in the speaking and writing section?

Thank you very much

Hello Mr. score of 96, it’s really a good score, however, in your writing:

1- I pass the TOEFL-IBT two month ago.= ( I passed the TOEFL-IBT two months ago.) Is correct.
Try to find the grammatical weakness of yours out.
2- study on the University of Sydney= study at …university
3- I intend to make = I intend to take…test
4- I think that the use of crack here is not correct, however, I am not sure but just to use English-to-English dictionary for your writing and then make sure you have learned use of words.
5-Have you= Do you have?
you can read my essays and comment on them too.
Good luck with your writing. :smiley:

Hello Mr, your score is not bad, but I will be glad to help you out concerning the writing aspect of the english language test. I am here to help anyone trying to take the TOEFL test in the essay writing section.
I have almost 450 past TOEFL questions and answers that keeps appearing year-in-year-out on TOEFL test. I am ready to send these questions to you so you could easily practice on them.
You can reach me at supplanter25000@yahoo.com
My only aim coming here is for you to succeed in any of the english exams.

supplanter,

Hi! Im new to this forum and I saw you’re offering your review materials for essay.
Can you send it to me please via email? My email add is chesmramirez@msn.com

Thanks in advance.

Wish you gooooood luck!!!