My first steps in English

Hello Jose,

I am one of “old” Mr Zverev’s students. I have finished our school two years ago and entered Buryat State University. After a while I decided to change my major because I didn’t like my previous one too much. Now I would like to become an interpreter that’s why I am preparing to my English exam in order to enter Irkutsk Linguistic University.

I have listen to you message carefully. Now I know a new word. So, the meaning of the word “animation” is close to motivation and enthusiasm. I think that I am a very motivated person because I would like to learn several languages, visit many countries, meet diferent people and get to know their cultures and traditions. Thank you so much.

I have to finish now because I am going to start a new lesson with my teacher.

I am looking forward to listening to you again.

Best wishes,
Lyuda

Hello,my new friend,

How are you? Surely, you’re doing fine.

It was my intention to reply to you yesterday night, but this site was having some technical problems.

It’s very motivating to listening to your words and writing. Keep it up.

Have a great Friday evening and a happy weekend.

José Sarto Silva

My dear young Russian friends,

How are you? Surely, you’re doing fine.

Yuri didn’t show up this morning, so I decided to send you this little message, which presents The Twelfth Night. It has a pre-intermediate English level, so you’ll understand it easily, from my standpoint, point of view or stance or perspective. hee hee I’m showing off my English vocabulary. Forgive me. -:slight_smile:

Hugs, and have a great Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and so on.

Thanks for your attention.

José Sarto Silva

P.S. Speak Up now has a digital edition. go for speakup.com Yuri will help you…

Dear friends,

the correct is speakup.com.br.I will see if we can access it.

Some words from the last reading: Gl’ingannati, Roman Saturnalia, the Lord of Misrule, the Abbot of Unreason. unreason= irrationality.

Bye for now. Take care.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

the correct is speakup.com.br.I will see if we can access it.

Some words from the last reading: Gl’ingannati, Roman Saturnalia, the Lord of Misrule, the Abbot of Unreason. unreason= irrationality.

Bye for now. Take care.

José Sarto Silva

My dear young Russian friends,

Also from Speak Up 341, now I have “The Website - Learning with Lynda!”. “It is an on-line education company and has thousanbds of video courses in software, web development business, photography, and audio and video production.”

I hope you like it.

Looking forward to talking to you again.

José Sarto Silva

My dear young friends,
Here’s an article about an internship of the volunteers for the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds. Who knows, may be one day you’ll hear of someone with some kind of experience of a volunteer job.

Btw,Yuri can explain you what internship is about.

Thanks for your attention.
Have a great week.

José Sarto Silva

Here it comes. I hope so!

José Sarto Silva

Hello Jose,

It is nice to meet you. We are nine years old boys. We study at Kyren school. We are in the 3rd Form. The name of our form is the 3rd “V” Form. We learn three languages. they are Russian, Buryat and English ones.
We would like to talk with you.

Best wishes,
Danil, Zorik, Aldar, Aldar, Kostya, Buda and Nikita

Dear friends,

Your message is incomplete,mas here I’m sending you some news of mine.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs.

José Sarto Silva