My first steps in English

hi yuri

Congratulations to you.Continue
I’d be successful

Hello, Yuri!

As I was concerned about the “accident” that you have mentioned here in this Forum, I asked to you, yesterday, what really happened. So, you sent me the message:

I am very saddened by the happening, friend Yuri! Send the child’s family, my sincere condolences!
I believe in God! And, so, I pray that the soul of child, rest in peace!

Sincerely,
Hensiq (Henrique Siqueira)

Thanks my dear friends for your warm words.

I hope that such awfull things will never happen to students of our school. I hope your prayers will help Dugar rest in peace.

Sincerely,

Yuri

hi every one
how are you؟

Dear Yuri and children,

I was very happy to speak with all of you before your tea party with Urs. Did you enjoy meeting Urs? What did you like best about the tea party? I think it is always exciting to meet new friends, especially those from other countries. I love to learn about other countries and cultures. I hope you all have a good start to the new school year soon.

Take care,
Megan

Hello Students

This is Urs - do you remember me?

It was so nice to meet you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :)!

I’m back home in Switzerland now.
And I would like to send you some pictures.
Here they come!

We did take some more fotos with our cameras, but I can’t send them all “in one go”, that is too much…

So, if you want to get your “own foto”, please write a short message here on “my first steps in English”.
And I will post it as soon as possible.

Have a good start in School in September :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Urs

P.s:
And for all who couldn’t attend our meeting:
Don’t be sad about it!
I’m sure there will be another time in the future!

Hello Megan, Hello Urs.

Our School is reconstructed now and it seems to me it will be opened in a week or so. That’s why we are not able to answer you right now but we are looking forward to starting our communication.

Best wishes to you both,
Yuri and students

Hello Urs and Megan,

At last we have got Internet connection at school! And we are able to record our voice messages.
Urs, our meeting in August was great. I was full of impressions! Thank you for your pictures! I am in the first row of the last picture. I am the fourth from the left.

Hope to hear you soon,
Marina

Hello Urs,

Thank you for your pictures. I am the second from the left in the first row.

Would you mind sending me a picture where I am with you and my teacher.

Now I am to go - soon there will be the first lesson.

Take care,
Nadya

Hello everyone,

It’s great to have so nice pictures containing Urs, Yuri and Yuri’s beloved students. What lively and beautiful faces are there! No doubt, such moments are to be cherished throughout the lives!

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hello Marina
It is good news that the Internet is running again at your school
So I can send you your picture at last!
I hope it’s the right one:)

And if someone else would like to get a picture too, just let me know!

Have a nice day!

Urs

Hello Nadya

No, I don’t mind at all and I’m happy to send you your picture!

It was amazing that I could meet you all on the second day after my arrival in Kyren:)!
So I could see you all “in person”.
That’s a lot more fun, don’t you think so too?

Please, give my best wishes to everyone who took part in our meeting!

Have a nice day!

Urs

Hello Urs,

I would like to ask you to send me my picture. I am the third in the second row. Now I am to go to the PE lesson. I like PE very much.

Take care,
Erdem

Hello Urs,

My name is Dulma and I sent some messages when I was in the summer camp. It is amazing that you have had a meeting with students from my school. I wish I had been there too! I will wait for your next coming to Russia!

I would like to send my voice messages to you too.

Best wishes,
Dulma

Hello Megan,

Our new school year started almost in the middle of September. That’s why we didn’t answer your letter at once.

My name is Nadya. I have been to a tea party with Urs too. I like best how we shared chocolate, which Urs brought from Switzerland. We managed to share it even for everyone. Nobody got the lion’s share!

Also we drank tea with Russian cakes, ate tangerines and talk about Switzerland and Russia. After that we had a small concert. First our teacher and Urs sang us an English song, then we sang a Russian song about Cheburashka and Gena the crocodile.

After the tea party we had our photo-session. I enjoyed it very much.

Please, answer my message.

Take care,
Nadya

Hello Erdem

Here comes your picture!

Because you wrote quite a lot of messages in the past, I remembered your name right away when Yuri introduced you to me:)

But I couldn’t remember the names of all the students, unfortunately… so, thanks to all who gave me a hint!

Have a nice day, all of you. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Urs

Hello Dulma
Yes, I can rememnber your voice from the time of the summercamp!
By the way: you are a “fast reader”, congratulations!
As you are patiently waiting for my next visit to Russia, I’m patiently waiting for your next voice message here on this thread. Don’t take too long…:slight_smile:
Cheers Urs

Hello Urs, Megan and Mujibur,

Urs, I would like to have my picture with you too. In the big picture I am the forth in the last row.

Today our class is on duty around the school. I am resposible for students’ uniform. This uniform has been established at our school this school year.

See you soon,
Yulya

Hello Marina,

How are you doing? I can’t sleep, so I am posting this message to you at 3:37 in the morning!
I am very glad to hear that your internet connection at school is working again. Now we can all talk with each other. How exciting!
I hope you are having a good start to your school year!

Take care,
Megan

Hello Nadya,

How are you? I am happy that they are finished repairing your school and that your internet connection is working once again.

I am very glad to hear you enjoyed the tea party with Urs. It sounds like you all had a wonderful time. I am curious about Russian cakes. I love cake! Do you like cake?

I love meeting friends from all over the world. It’s very exciting, don’t you think so?

Take care,
Megan