My first steps in English

Hello Hensiq and Mujibur,

Thanks a lot for your warm messages.

See you soon,
Zorigma

Hello everyone,

I miss you so much but the time has come to go home. I will send you a big messages next time.

Best wishes,
Tanya

Hello everyone,

My name is Masha. I am a newcomer too. I would like to learn English together with you.

Best wishes,
Masha

Hello everyone,

Today I have waited for so long time to record my message. Now I am in a hurry to go to my musical school. But I am so happy to say you a big hello at last.

Take care,
Ayana

Hello, all students of Professor Yuri,

I am glad to participate in this thread of you all who are dedicated to the learning English with Professor Yuri.
It is great to share the moments that each of you are enjoying, inside and outside the classroom.
It is very important the participation each of you in the classroom, studying with responsibility, subjects such as Mathematics, Physical Education, Arts, Introduction to Computing, etc., as well, the learning of English and the improvement of your native language.
As important as, the interaction with friends and colleagues, the participating in extra-curricular competitions, that contributing to a bright career professional!

Keep studying, being obedient and polite, because all these things enrich not just each one of you, but, your parents, your friends, your teachers, and each one of us, who we are here present at this thread.
Thank you all, for making me to take part of these moments of cultural development.
Cheers and good health for all.
Hensiq

Hello Children,

I’d like hear from each one of you, any news about your learning at school lately!
How about tell me something of your competition, inside and outside the classroom? Who took part in the competition playing football?
Did you all know that next year, in 2014, my country Brazil will host the FIFA World Cup?
Here in my country we find some of the best football players in the world and many of them today are playing in European teams.

Wishing you all the best, I hope you all keep up studying!
Take care,
Hensiq

Hello Hensiq and everyone,

How are you all? Hensiq, I know that there will be a World Cup in Brazil and next one will be in Russia in 2018. There are many Brazilian players in Russian teams too. For example, Vagner Love, Villian, Zhoazinio and others. Our boys like to play football too. Our best football players are Zhenya, Mergen and Kamil. I like to watch them playing football.

See you soon,
Tanya

Hello Hensiq and everyone,

It is Aryuna. It is my second voice message here. Not too long ago I took part in the competition at our Musical School. The name of the competition was “Musical Casket”. It was a quiz about music history, lives of famous composers and so on.
I have been attending Musical School for two years. I play the iochin. It is a Mongolian national instrument.

Take care,
Aryuna

Hello Everyone,

Tomorrow there will be the last day of our third half-term an the spring vacation will start. Tomorrow I will get my marks for all subjects and we’ll have a two weeks’ rest.

I will go to my Clubs, read books and help my Granny around the household. I will send you my next message on the 1st or the 2nd of April.

Best wishes,
Nadya

Hello Nadya,
it’s nice to know that you’re ready to start your spring vacation. I hope you have good results in school. And take these two weeks to enjoy yourself and get ready for the next school term. Your granny will sure be very happy to have you home to help her. Don’t forget to enjoy your time with her. Grannies have great things to teach us.
My best wishes,
See you soon,
Mauricio.

I’m happy to hear from you. How nice to know that you enjoy playing music. It’s great to be able to play an instrument. I can’t play one myself. But I’ve always wished I had learned to play the piano.
This competition you mentioned seems to be very interesting. How did you do in it? Did you have good results?
It’s so nice to be part of any competition. Besides learning, we have a great time, with our friends.
I’ve never heard of the instrument you mentioned. Is it similar to a guitar? I bet you’re going to become a great iochin player.
Have a nice week.
See you soon,
Mauricio.

Hello Tanya,
how are you? Is it still very cold there? I know that spring is coming around there so temperatures must not be so low.
Here it’s getting less hot these days. We had a very hot summer this year. Very hard to bear. I don’t like it when it’s too hot here. I prefer the less hot days of winter time. Our winter here is nothing like yours there. We have temperatures as low as 15 degrees celsius the least.
I’m glad you enjoy football. It’s very nice to be interested in sports. Do you play it too or just watch it? I ask because doing any physical exercise is very important for our development.

See you soon,
Mauricio.

Hello Hensiq, Mauricio and everyone,

It is Dima. We are back to school after our spring vacation. It is our 4th half-term. It will last for two months – April and May.

During my vacation I rode my bike, played a Russian folk game “lapta”. It is like a famous American game baseball. Also I went fishing in our local river Kyrenka. I caught some gudgeons there. I feed my cat with them.

Best wishes,
Dima

Hello Hensiq, Mauricio, Urs, Evylinda, Mujibur and everyone,

It is Damdin. I am back to school too. I had a good rest on my vacation. Now I have to go and attend my next lesson.

See you soon, Damdin

Hello Damdin,

I wish you happy schooling and remarkable progresses in next lessons!:slight_smile:

Cheers!

Mujibur

Hello Hensiq, Mauricio, Mujibur and everyone,

We haven’t recorded our voice messages for a long time. Our teacher have been very busy this time. I am very glad to be back and talk to you.

Take care,
Zorigma

Hello Urs,Hensiq and everyone,

How are you all? We are fine. At last I got my credit on Russian language. I am so happy and proud. Now I have more time.

Urs! Where are you? We are all missing you. Come and talk to us, please!

Take care,
Tanya

Hello everyone,

Today we have shot an episode of our school film. We hope to finish it soon. The film is going to be very funny. I am taking part in this film too.

Best wishes,
Nastya

Hello everyone,

These week I haven’t attended my musical school because our teachers were on leave. Now they are back and I will play my favourite iochin again.

Take care,
Aryuna

Hello Aryuna,
it’s nice to know you are so fond of music. And learning to play an instrument is a wonderful thing. Something that goes with us for the rest of our lives.
I wonder what the sound of your instrument is like.
Perhaps in your next message you might record a little tune using it so we can have an idea of its sound.
Congratulations on your music.
Your teachers must be very proud of you.
Best wishes,
Mauricio.