My first 100 posts

Congratulations, Happy! You are a great asset to our community and we are very happy to have you around. By the way, the book cover you have a designed looks great. We look forward to your next 1000 posts ;-)!

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students at their university cafeteria[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thanks a lot :wink:

this will be VERY handy to new people who want to talk/gain their first 5 posts ,i like it!

Hi Happy,

Your next goal should be, to “out-post” Torsten. :wink:

(Kidding! And by the way, no pun intended)

My next goal is to out post Nina :lol:

A friendly face is always welcome. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

By the way Mouhcine, do you still study at the American Language School? I take it your teachers are from the US? How many students are there in your group, what materials do you use and what kind of exercises do you do?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Subway tunnel[YSaerTTEW443543]

I still study at the A.L.S. Actually, some American teachers used to be at the American Language Center here in the town where I live, but they no longer teach there I do not know why. In ALS we have some of the best English teachers in Morocco, and all of them are experienced. As regards the materials we use, we study Cambridge books New Interchange. But in upper intermediate and advanced classes, we use Passages 1 and 2. We are about 12 / 13 students. I am in an upper intermediate class. We have few grammar, reading, and writing exercises because much of the emphasis is put on speaking.

wow… ur very lucky…

Why do you think I am lucky Omar?