My beloved teacher

I’d like to write about my teacher who taught religion voluntarily in my church. He was quite funny and knowledgeable about both science and religion so he can compare and prove the relation between them. He taught me when I was in 8th grade. Before I met him, I hated studying religion and just went to the church because my mom told me to do that.
My friend who used to be taught by him told me he was a hard teacher and unpleasant. But after a long time studying with him, I am not agreed with her.
Every his lesson was interesting to me and very different from other teachers. He taught us not only knowledge but also some soft skills like teamwork and presentation skills that I hardly learned at my school. He had a unique way of teaching and testing us instead of letting us write what he said.
His words hit me so hard. He inspired me to believe in Jesus. Therefore, I have loved and believed in Jesus more than I used to. I have prayed to God everytime I get trouble and prayed Rosary 20 minutes every day. That is something I had not done before.
He reminded me of a quote: “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” He is the last one. I want to be like him when I grow up
Please correct my essay and make it more natural. Thank you for you helping

3 Likes

Hi, I thought your essay was excellent. I am sure your teacher will be very happy to read it!

3 Likes