Mrs. Kati Svaby, my finest guardian angel.

You may wonder who my hidden guardian angel is.

Apart from Alicja, Claudia, Monica and Cristina.

She’s Mrs. Kati Svaby.

I wrote my first topics by learning and copying they way she writes.

She is knowledgeable and multilingual.

Authenticity is her trademark.

Most of all she’s true. So I love her writings.

With kindest regards.

A simple painting I like, for her.

Dear my friend,

Can I address you in this way. As you changed your name I don’t know which one you like.

I don’t want to complain about my relationship with the Forum. What I say, its reason that is in connexion that I found your letter. I 've had some problems. I didn’t swallow some things which offended me. It became an unpardonable crime.

I left the course and after some weeks I returned. I didn’t know whether I had to apologize to somebody,- as it was mutual - but I admitted my mistakes, and I didn’t blame anybody. It wasn’t enough my confession.

I wrote another post to Torsten that I am very sorry, and please to absolve my punishment, and I would like to be a normal member of the course as I used to be.

Nothing happened. If I write a letter I have to log in not once, but several times. I have to ask a mic not once, but several times at the same post.

Why? Because if I find mistakes in my letter, and I click the “edit”, I correct my mistakes. When I want to send back I don’t have the right to send back because I have to log in again, and again , same thing with the voice record. Very complicated. It happened with me not once that to send a letter took me 3 hours.

Why I write this?

I try to find a page on the Google where my pic is in the right corner-as they removed from it. If this pic was there I could log in when I open my laptop.

So I came across your letter by chance.

I stared at it, why I didn’t see this letter? I saw the date, and I saw this is a new letter. And I didn’t receive any notification about it.

It is a miracle that I hit on it. Thanks God.

Dear Mr. Kyaw you are a little bit deeply moved with me. It sounds good, but I am aware my capacity and my imperfections. If something is important for me to know myself, not to lie to myself, be aware of my personality.

Many thanks for the nice words and I believe that you see me in this way. Many thanks.

Kind regards:
Kati

My best pleasure my lady,

You’re my angel.

Put aside all those trifles, just write.

It’s nice to read what you write. Cos they don’t write like you.

Like nobody knows English like very busy Bee.

Kindest regards.

You know I almost miss your reply. Kindly write on the forum. Will you?

Dear Mr. Kyaw,

I can’t say to you here on the Forum why I am not writing posts.
I am full of sad thoughts , I try to arrange them, but always something happens which prevents me to find my feet.

So Shakespeare’s these lines occurred to my mind lately:

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”

Why these lines came into my mind? Because really there are more things - than I ever imagined - which poison our life.

I bought a Hungarian book to help myself.

The title is written on the first page in English too:

Mistakes Were Made (but not by me)
Why We Justify Foolish Beliefs , Bad Decisions and Hurtful Acts

The book about the self-knowledge and that we should never blame the others we have to find the reason in ourself and not twist the words that truth is on our side

Perhaps Orwell was right when he had said:

“Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness.”

I would like to be positive, but it is impossible. Those times went away when we used to live happily.

After all your letter always made me cheerful.

Many thanks.
Best regard:

Kati Svaby

Hello Black Night,

How are you? How are your parents? I miss your letters. I hope you are all well. If you have little free time, please send me a post.

Regards.

Kati

My dear Lady,

Happy New Year to you.
I’m good as ever. As my model the Iron Lady was. Keep on fighting.
My parents? they are blessed, they look younger day by day. Thanks to their beloved crazy son from the planet Venus.

My most sincere wishes to your beloved family. And I will never forget your Venus smile.

Kind regards.

Knight in the black.

Dear Mr. Kyaw,

My first thought when I saw your letter and the date, that it is true that you remembered me. Afterward, I can believe in the miracle.
Tell the truth I didn’t know whether I have hurt you because my memory was not good, but I didn’t remember. I believed that we never would write to each other.

I admire you parents that they are in good condition. We begin to come to terms with our age. Lots of things changed.

The worst that our friends began to pass away and they are worse condition as us. It hurts me very much, it is when we feel our impotence.

You have made my day. Now I should finish my cooking.

What are you doing every day?

Best regards:

Kati Svaby

My lady,

I try and do my best for my parents and beloved ones, even for the strangers who need me. So I don’t feel guilty and too sad when we have to leave each others. My way. And I believe they can feel good of my way.
Hoping we will meet again on our endless journeys of being the beings.
Of course, I’d miss them a lot some time if they made their journeys ahead of me.

What am I doing every day? As a hobby torturing the words and sentences. As for a living Widow cleaning. Sometimes English Cheater, charlatan translator.
Part-time spy, rocket scientist, womanizer etc., etc., . But never as a saint of anything.
Often have a good time in my cushy cocoon.

Stay young and healthy my lady. Life is our slave only. We are its masters, aren’t we?

Best regards, my lady.

Yours ever nastily crazy Venus boy.
Kyaw Min Lwin ( Rangoon, Burma )

Oh, you’ve never hurt me for anything, Coz, I’m a Venus boy, you know. I have no skin nor heart.

Hello Mr.Kyaw,

You are never changing. You like speaking ironically of yourself and present yourself in such way as you would be non-compos mentis.
If somebody doesn’t know you- he/she could believe it. But you can’t cheat me. As I know you. You are Libra like me. This doesn’t mean that we are same, but it means that I could read between the lines and I can say I know your style like the back of my hand. It entertains me and I know that you understand my style also. So in short I thought already that I copy one of your letters and send it to the Forum where I wrote until now. But when I read them of course I didn’t copy one of them as they are yours and they are a mirror for you. I am not a plagiarist.

If I had so good sense of humour than you I shouldn’t have left it and when somebody edited out my post I should have told her a few home truths. I am unable to do it instead of tolerating until I could swallow and in the end I upset myself. In this case, I say why I don’t have a little bit sense of humour.

I like playing with the words I like learning English knowing that I couldn’t reach my aim to speak it fluently. Always a fairy tale comes into my mind where a madman went into his house with an empty basin.A man passing there asked him.
-What are you doing there?
-I take the light of my house.-the man answered.
Poor fool - he thought -and he told him.
-Never mind! I help you take the light of your house. And he cut a big window on the wall. The madman was very happy.

My opinion about my learning English that it shows its result so slowly as I would have taken the science into my house without a window. Only there isn’t anybody who could cut a window into it.

Sometimes a letter from you cut a window. As I like your sense of humour. And I like and believe that you love your parents, friends, animals and almost everybody.

Regards:
Kati

My lady,

Sorry to annoy you, I didn’t mean it.

I don’t know how I became so thorny sometimes, maybe the earlier earthsmen - I encountered with when I was a naive, innocent boy- were the culprits.
If you are humourous or not doesn’t matter really. I learnt how to write from you, and I found you are so linguistic.

Be well my lady.

Kind regards.
KML.