Movies and televisions should always show justice beats the evil

Good morning, kitos.
This my new essay. I think it is a little awkward. Hope you can give me some advice.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? TV and movies should always show audience that good people are being rewarded and bad people are being punished.

With the rapid expansion of the mass media, TV and movies have already become an integral part of our life. They influence our daily life from different aspects. Due to this, there is a controversy as to whether movies and television should always show audience good people are being rewarded and bad people are being punished or not. From my point of view, I strongly agree with the statement, even though some people may hold other opinions. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my point.

First of all, movies and televisions that tell audience good people will be eventually rewarded and bad people will always end with punishments can help children establish a positive attitude toward the world. Those movies and televisions will help children have a better understanding of being a good people and be useful to the society, which is the same goal of those teachers. Teachers in the kindergartens and elementary schools try their best to educate children to behave appropriately and not to violet the rules. They tell stories about the justice finally beats the evil, award the good children and punish the ones who don’t obey the school principles. However, I would like to say that the movies and televisions are more efficient than what the teachers do in schools. It is exactly an ideal way to educate children since most children are fond of those fascinating movies and televisions.

Besides, another reason I believe should not be ignored is that having been exposed to these movies and televisions constantly is extremely helpful to prevent people from involving in illegal activities, due to the reason that those movies and televisions build a solid notion about the miserable consequences of being a bad man. Therefore, the incidence of illegal activities will decrease to a lower level. In addition, this sort of movies and televisions will make those people who are planning to take part in illegal issues change their minds and help them get back to the right side. In this case, movies and television played a profound role of model of the social ethic code.

From what I’ve talked about above, we can easily come to the conclusion that movies and televisions should always show audience good people are being rewarded and bad people are being punished, so as to educate the children and young adults and set up a positive social principle.

Thanks for your correction.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a student discussing a possibility

Good morning, kitos.
This my new essay. I think it is a little awkward. Hope you can give me some advice.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? TV and movies should always show audience that good people are being rewarded and bad people are being punished.

With the rapid expansion of the mass media, TV and movies have already become an integral part of our lives. They influence our daily lives from different aspects. Due to this, there is a controversy as to whether movies and television should always show audience good people being rewarded and bad people being punished or not. From my point of view, I strongly agree with the statement, even though some people may hold other opinions. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my point.

First of all, movies and televisions that tell audience good people will be eventually rewarded and bad people will always end with punishments can help children establish a positive attitude toward the world. Those movies and television shows will help children have a better understanding of being a good person and to be useful to society, which is the same goal of teachers. Teachers in the kindergartens and elementary schools try their best to educate children to behave appropriately and not to violate the rules. They tell stories about justice finally beating evil, the awarding of the good children and punishing of the ones who don’t obey the school principles. However, I would like to say that the movies and televisions are more efficient in doing what the teachers do in schools. It is an ideal way to educate children, since most children are fond of those fascinating movies and television.

Besides, another reason I believe that should not be ignored is that having been exposed to these movies and televisions constantly is extremely helpful to prevent people from becoming involved in illegal activities, due to the reason that those movies and television programmes build a solid notion about the miserable consequences of being a bad man. Therefore, the incidence of illegal activities will decrease to a lower level. In addition, these sort of movies and television will make those people who are planning to take part in illegal issues change their minds and help them get back to the right side. In this case, movies and television played a profound role as models of the social ethic code.

From what I’ve talked about above, we can easily come to the conclusion that movies and television should always show audiences good people are being rewarded and bad people are being punished, so as to educate the children and young adults and set up a positive social principle.

Better, Drofish. Keep reading.

Kitos. 8/10

Thanks for your rating. I will keep working and reading.

Besides, I have a question about your correction.

"due to the reason that those movies and television programmes build a solid notion about the miserable consequences of being a bad man. "

What is the difference between “program” and “programme”?

We spell it as programme in English. The other is American.
There many spelling differences between the two.

I got it.
Many thanks.