Most of the biggest problems in the world will be solved in the next few decades

It is debatable that most of the biggest problems in the world will be solved in the next decades. This is an intriguing question because opinions concerning this topic can be different depending on people’s perspectives. In my opinion, I support that a great part of the biggest problems will not be completed in the next few decades for the following reasons.
  First of all, many problems that have a huge impact on our world will not be resolved in the next few decades because problems have complexity. To be specific, the biggest problem in today’s world is related to many other countries' interests, which as a result allows people not to focus on resolving problems. As modern society is becoming increasingly competitive, many countries highly pursue their interests and have different perspectives on one issue. For example, global warming has been always treated as an important problem and many countries tried to resolve the problem. So, they agreed on limiting the use of co2. But some counties did not join this agreement because they think that economic improvement is more important than the environment. Through this example. I realized that it is hard to resolve the problem because of countries' interests. Therefore, this shows that most of the biggest problems in the world will not be solved in the next decades because of interests. Plus, according to a study done by the Seoul university, which is the most famous university in Korea, it revealed that countries today think that their interests are more important than focusing on resolving other problems. The study indicated that 65% of people think their countries must concentrate on their own problems, not global problems.
  In conclusion, I firmly believe that resolving most of the important problems in the next few decades will be difficult. All things considered, my agreement has been precisely and effectively delivered with the reasons mentioned above. Never should we forget that this issue may have a huge impact on our future.
1 Like

It is debatable whether most of the world’s biggest problems can be solved in the next few decades. This is an interesting question, as opinions on the subject may differ depending on people’s point of view. In my opinion, I believe that a large part of the biggest problems will not be solved in the next few decades, for the following reasons.
First, many problems that have a big impact on our world will not be solved in the next few decades because the problems are very complex. The biggest problem in the world today is related to the interests of many other countries, which means that people cannot focus on solving the problems. As modern society is increasingly competitive, many countries pursue their own interests to a great extent and have different views on an issue. For example, global warming has always been regarded as an important problem, and many countries tried to solve this problem. For example, they agreed to limit CO2 emissions. But some countries like China did not join this agreement because they think economic improvements are more important than the environment. Using this example. I realized that it is difficult to solve the problem because of countries’ interests. This shows that most of the biggest problems in the world cannot be solved in the next few decades because of interests. Moreover, a study conducted by Seoul University, the most famous university in Korea, revealed that countries today consider their interests more important than solving other problems. From the study, 65% of people think that their countries should focus on their own problems rather than global problems.
In conclusion, I strongly believe that solving most major problems will be difficult in the coming decades. All in all, I have expressed my agreement precisely and effectively with the above reasons. We should never forget that this issue can have a great impact on our future.

1 Like