Mix vs. mixture

Hi, what is the difference between mix and mixture? Thanks

Well, I think both words pretty much mean the same - mix can be the short form of mixture. However, mixture might be used to describe a combination, a compound or variety. It’s probably best to see the words in various contexts.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A business executive asks his PA to change his schedule[YSaerTTEW443543]

mix can be a verb (modified a little) such as:

i am mixing something

or a mix can be a bunch of different things put together, pretty much same as mixture which is a bunch of different things put together. you use which one you like or which is appropriate for what you are talking about.

Hello Yo (that’s a rhyme, isn’t? :slight_smile: ),

Thank you for your explanation, that was very helpful to me. When will you get your lawyer’s licence? Maybe you can handle my cases in court should I ever be faced with such a situation.

hehe no problem bud, i get it in about 2 years if all goes well which it seems to be, wheres this heidelberg at, germany?

Yo yes Heidelberg is in Germany. Have you ever been to Germany? If not you should visit us here, you will have a lot of fun. Lots of people from around the world, good beer and even better roads. It’s the land of wealth and plenty :slight_smile:

lol i may someday, i dont drink and the 401 highway is one of my favorites here in toronto, i drive a mustang cobra

“mix, mixture, blend” are “the combination of different people or things”.
So what are the differences between them.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.