Mistake in the progress report

Look at the front right top corner and you will see the letters P & R. Is that you mean? Of course, there are other letters as well.

Thank you, Bev. I think it has now been corrected.

Strictly speaking, I agree with Kati that those letters are on the shelves, not on the walls.

I’m sorry ,but I have a question - when I want enter to my progress report, then a message displays that such a person does not exist .Whether I got a ban from Mr.Torsten or what ? I don’t know what is going on ? Technical problems just for me or for all members ?

Hello Gregory,

I see what you mean. It happens for all members though, not just for you. You certainly haven’t been banned. This malfunction won’t stop you participating in any of the site’s activities.
I suspect it is because the progress report software has been faulty for some time. It does not carry an accurate reflection of your progress. Perhaps Torsten could provide a further explanation if he sees this thread.

Hi there,

I am also getting error that "this user does not exists "

Dear teacher Beees ,thank you very much for explanation. Seems to be it isn’t only my problem . Hope it may soon be possible to repair damage ,because this function is very useful. I admire what he’s done with the company and I respect his great work and his patience. Greetings.

Hi everyone, yes the algorithm needs to be re-created from scratch. It will take quite some time since we are currently working on other projects. Thanks for your patience. Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: At the packing station[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dankeschön ,alles klar . Ich drücke die Daumen für dich , Herr Torsten.

I’ve just taken another look and it seems the script has stopped working. Have informed Zfort and they’ll check it out tomorrow. Thanks for pointing this out. Bis bald…[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Entering a shop[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,
I need help! I can not access my progress report by this message: this user does not exist! :frowning:

Yes Parisa, we are aware of this and Zfort are working on it.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: At the dentist[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thank you so much for your response.

You are welcome. We will keep you up to date.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Tiling[YSaerTTEW443543]

Just a quick note to let you know that Zfort have fixed the problem. The progress report is working again.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Make up time[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten
I am very interested in doing the tests. I always looked at my progress report to check the exams I have done and my progress. However recently I can not achieve it. it just says the user doesn’t exist. Is it a problem in my profile or if it some problems for all users. please let me know if this problem will be repaired or not.
Thanks in advance

No, Torsten, it is not working at least in my case.

No, the progress reports aren’t working.

When I click on it, there is " sorry, but this user doesn’t exist"! What’s the matter with the site guys?

It is interesting to see how much we rely on software systems to tell us how much progress we are making in one area of our lives or another. Yes, the progress report stopped working again and Zfort is going to fix it soon. In the meantime, please try to find other ways of measuring the progress you have been making. How about this: Try to determine how much happier you have become within the past few days ;-)[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Leaving a message on the phone[YSaerTTEW443543]