I am writing you this message to apologise for laughing at you while you fell down the stairs. Only after the mishap I realized that I shouldn’t have laughed at you in such an embarrassing situation, and I don’t blame you for being angry at me. If I were in your position, I would feel the same. I hope you can forgive me, and I promise you I will never laugh at you again. I really wish next weekend you come to my house so that we can play our favourite game on my computer. Hope to see you soon.

2 Likes

I am writing you this note to apologize for laughing at you when you fell down the stairs. It was only after the mishap that I realized I shouldn’t have laughed at you in such an embarrassing situation, and I don’t blame you for being angry with me. If I were in your position, I would feel the same way. I hope you can forgive me, and I promise I will never laugh at you again. I really wish you would come to my place next weekend so we can play our favorite game on my computer. I hope to see you soon.

2 Likes