Meeting: I am very happy to see that good things and subjects...

hello to everybody I am really sorry for along tıme not visited your site pls forgive me but now I am very happy to see that good things and subjects. I am recep I studied to English language and literature. I’m sorry ı do not know how to put my prhot in to the forum sorry for that ı am here.

thnak a lot

hello everybody :smiley:

Hi Gela,

Welcome to english-test.net! How are things with you in Georgia these days?
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Appliance shopping[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thank you Torsten, things are not very good in Georgia, but I supose very soon everything will be all right…

Hi Gela,

It’s great to see that you have such an optimistic view on your current situation. Anyway, you might want to try our free interactive tests to practice and improve your English. In addition, you can ask us any questions here on the forum. By the way, what do you do? Are you a student?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Stacking boxes[YSaerTTEW443543]

I am working in british compani " bp Georgia" and I need to improve my English, I Think I have intermidiate level(may be lower), and its not inough, most of members of this company are from Britan…thank you for your trying to halp me

So you are a BP employee – that’s excellent because you can learn English together with your coworkers and colleagues. Of course we’ll also help you here on the forum ;-). Can give me a description of your job? What exactly do you have to do?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Two forklifts[YSaerTTEW443543]

I am receptionist, security guard

Hello everybody,
my name is Evaggelia and I am from Greece.