media

Today, media is an enormous part of most people’s lives.Media consists of many areas, such as the internet media, TV media,
written media, and the radio.Apparently, the most populer type of media is Tv media with the increasing number of audiences
from day to day.Accordingly, there are great many deal of employers who work for TV companies and channels.the issue is
that if children can work for a tv corporation or children shouldn’t work for media foundations.I believe that children
shouldn’t work not only for media firms but also for anyone.

In my opinion, the children who must focus on their lessons shouldn’t work for a tv company.In view of the fact that TV job
takes several hours, if children work in TV sector they can’t allocate adequate time for their study or something else an they can’t be succesfull at their
lessons.In addition to this,children could take a fancy to TV’s glamorous world and start to think they hit the goldmine and
they will never need any education , owing to that they will neglect their lessons and probably fail at exams.

Secondly,the children who appear in tv commercials are envied by their peers and they are possibly excluded by their friends.Besides this, they seem pretty
different from their peers and everybody behaves them exclusively , so they feel lonely and psychologically unhealthy.For example, teachers, friends or
somebody outside can be indifferent to an ordinary child whereas they highly show interest to famous children.Therefore, they could have personality
problems not only in their childhood but also in their adult life because of diminishing attention.

However, there are some people who advocate the fact that children can appear in tv commercials and it won’t be a problem for anyone.As for them, appearing
on TV provide children probability of a future career and it makes children more self-confident.they also become more popular among peers because of their
job.as far as I’m concerned, fame doesn’t pose popularity among peers, but few friends everybody becomes jealous of their fame and starts to externalize
them vice versa.Furthermore, being famous doesn’t bring probability of a future career to them because trend is changing nonstop and no fame will be long
lasting.

As a result, appearing in tv commercials is mostly harmful for children.Inasmuch as, it influences children very adversely in terms of, psychologic situation
and education.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Animal Behaviour

Today media is an enormous part of most people’s lives. Media consists of many areas, such as the (I)nternet, TV, newspapers and the radio. Apparently, the most populer type of media is TV, with an ever-increasing number of vewers from day to day. Accordingly, there are great many number of employees who work for TV companies. The issue is
whether children should be allowedwork for a TV corporation or not. I believe that children shouldn’t work at all.
In my opinion, the children who must focus on their lessons shouldn’t work for a tv company.In view of the fact that TV job
takes several hours, if children work in TV sector they can’t allocate adequate time for their study or something else an they can’t be succesfull at their
lessons.In addition to this,children could take a fancy to TV’s glamorous world and start to think they hit the goldmine and
they will never need any education , owing to that they will neglect their lessons and probably fail at exams.

Secondly,the children who appear in tv commercials are envied by their peers and they are possibly excluded by their friends.Besides this, they seem pretty
different from their peers and everybody behaves them exclusively , so they feel lonely and psychologically unhealthy.For example, teachers, friends or
somebody outside can be indifferent to an ordinary child whereas they highly show interest to famous children.Therefore, they could have personality
problems not only in their childhood but also in their adult life because of diminishing attention.

However, there are some people who advocate the fact that children can appear in tv commercials and it won’t be a problem for anyone.As for them, appearing
on TV provide children probability of a future career and it makes children more self-confident.they also become more popular among peers because of their
job.as far as I’m concerned, fame doesn’t pose popularity among peers, but few friends everybody becomes jealous of their fame and starts to externalize
them vice versa.Furthermore, being famous doesn’t bring probability of a future career to them because trend is changing nonstop and no fame will be long
lasting.

As a result, appearing in tv commercials is mostly harmful for children.Inasmuch as, it influences children very adversely in terms of, psychologic situation
and education.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Retnokisnon. You are not yet capable of writing a legible essay … your opening paragraph convinced me of that. I did no further editing. You need to spend all of your free time reading. Only by doing so will you improve your writing skills.

Kitos. 7/10

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Animal Behaviour
[/quote]