Meaning of Go the last smile, indispensable, missed

Hi all,

Please tell me what is the meaning of “missed”, “indispensable”, available", “go the last smile” in these sentences:

1/ I need hardly tell you that you will be missed.
2/ Indispensable dictionnaries for test are available. Neither dictionaries nor calculators are allowed.
3/ Go the last smile and enjoy it.

Many thanks
Van Khanh

Miss = feel or suffer from the lack of

indispensable = absolutely necessary; cannot be done without

available = obtainable (for use at the location)

go the last smile = keep smiling. A play on words: the expected idiom is ‘go the last mile’ (= try to the utmost).

Hi,
Correct me if I am wrong. The sentences will be like these:

1)I need hardly tell you that I’ll feel sadness or sufer from lack of your absence or leave.

2)The necessary dictionnaries for test are available. You aren’t allowed to breng your dictionnary nor calculator with you to the exam place.

3)keep smiling and enjoy it.

Regards
Baraa

Dear Sir,

Please read my sentence and your explanations:

My sentence:
Indispensable dictionnaries for test are available. Neither dictionaries nor calculators are allowed.

Your explanations:

indispensable = absolutely necessary; cannot be done without

available = obtainable (for use at the location)

So “Indispensable dictionnaries for test are available” means “candidates can use dictionaries because they’re absolutely necessary”.
And “Neither dictionaries nor calculators are allowed” means “candidates can’t use dictionaries and calculators”.

Do you think the 2 parts (being written at the top of one english paper) are contradictory/inconsistent with each other?

Please explain me.

Many thanks.
Khanh

N.B: In your opinions, when reading :
…….at the top of one english paper
and: ……… at the top of one English paper

What is right? Both or one of them?