Meaning of 'all-singing, all-dancing'

Please read the following lines taken from the movie ‘Fight Club’.

“You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your khakis. You’re the all-singing, all-dancing cra*p of the world.”

Can someone please tell me what ‘all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world’ means here?

tyler is saying the younger generation is the most recent and current people who mean nothing. bit of a contradiction. all singing all dancing usually means the most advanced.

all-singing, all-dancing i[/i]
very modern and technically advanced
She showed us the new all-singing, all-dancing graphics software she’d bought for her computer.
[size=75](from Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms)[/size]

You are very modern and technically advanced, but you still do not amount to much.

First of all we are not all of those other things, such as our jobs and khakis. And in another place, Tyler says, “You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You’re the same decaying organic matter as everything else.”

So “decaying organic matter” = “crap”

Yet the whole message of Fight Club is “Don’t be work robot or a job slave. Choose to Live!”

So the meaning of ‘all-singing, all-dancing crap’ is ‘Yes, we will die, but since we cannot escape death, we had better choose to live, i.e. sing and dance.’

As the philosopher and Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius wrote, “It is not death that a man should fear. Let him fear instead never beginning to live.”

Smile … interesting perceptions …