MCAT Material for SALE

Hey guys!

I do also have some MCAT materials which I would like to list for sale. These books belong to my sister.

We have the ExamKracker Books 6th Edition in great condition! the bio book is the one that has been used the most but even it is in great condition! The writing in all the books is in pencil so it can all be erased. We asking $65+shipping for all 5 books.

Also for sale are some MCAT Princeton Review Hyperlearning books. We have the Biological Review, The Physical Review, and the Science Workbook. These books are absolutely [size=150]BRAND NEW[/size] with no markings inside. They are the latest edition (2010).
Also, these books can only be obtained if you pay $1800 for the Princeton Review Course. The prices are as follows:
Biology: $90 +shipping
Science Workbook: $100 + shipping
Physical Science: $90 + shipping

She is willing to give the Princeton Review In Class Compendium for FREE to the first buyer who decides to purchase all, or either one of the books. Only a few pages on it have been marked and the rest is clean.

Please contact me at colorfulcanvas@live.com for further inquiries since I will be the one closing this sale. Thanks a bunch!

Guys these books are still up for sale! grab 'em before they are gone! :slight_smile: