MCAT books for sale in Singapore

Please contact me if you are interest in complete set of MCAT studying materials.

1. Kaplan MCAT 2007-2008 Premier Program (w/CD-ROM)
  2. Examkrackers: 101 MCAT Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning by David Orsay
  3. Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT Biology by Alex Merkulov
  4. Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry by Michelle, Ph.D. Gilbertson
  5. Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics by Jonathan Orsay
  6. Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry by Scott Calvin, Jonathan Orsay
  7. Essays that worked for medical schools
  8. Essays that will get you into medical schools (Third Edition)

great sharing, I am not study this course, but I think that’s great text book.

All books sold! Thanks to everyone :o)

7th Edition Examkrackers Complete Study Package. Absolutely no markings
Princeton Review MCAT Workout. Also no markings.

Bought both, but ended up not using them at all
In Singapore. Will let go at good price. Msg me if interested!

Thanks… contact me if still avalible

I need to pm…

Hi there, yes they are still available. You can email me at snddee@gmail.com, thanks.

Hi all,

I have a brand new Kaplan MCAT Advanced (2009 edition). There are no pencil markings etc. Its brand new and if you want to push your MCAT scores, this is the book for you.

I bought it in the US and now in Singapore. If anyone wants it, its S$19 and contact me asap. Thanks and have a great year ahead.

[/img]

Another resource that might be useful. Its not a book but rather a deck of cards
The Gold Standard MCAT Deck of Science Review Flashcards by Dr. Bret Ferdinand MD
Its an awesome collection of science concepts distilled into each flashcard. Useful for quick revision anywhere anytime. Bought it in the US and selling in Singapore for $9. Let me know if interested. Thanks

Please sms to 90606825 or email to guishizi008@gmail.com if you are interested in the following MCAT books.

1. (7th Edition) Examkrackers Complete MCAT Study Package includes all five EXAMKRACKERS course manuals, one for each MCAT topic (biology, physics, chemistry, organic chemistry, and verbal). (5 textbooks and 1 practice test paper for all topics).
  2. Examkrackers: 101 MCAT Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning by David Orsay
  3. Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT Biology by Alex Merkulov
  4. Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry by Michelle, Ph.D. Gilbertson
  5. Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics by Jonathan Orsay
  6. Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry by Scott Calvin, Jonathan Orsay
  7. The Princeton Review, Cracking the MCAT CBT (2nd Edition, all topics in one thick book).
  8. The Princeton Review, Workout

Hi everyone,

I’m selling The Princeton Reiew- Cracking the MCAT 2010-2011 edition for $160. This book gives complete coverage of all the topics on the MCAT: physics,general chemistry, biology, organic chemistry, verbal reasoning and the essays. It also provides asses to 4 full-length practice tests online. The book is in very good condition. If interested, please call or text 92364141.

Good luck guys!

Hi Sensor

I’m interested in the following books:

1. Examkrackers: 101 MCAT Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning by David Orsay
  2. Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT Biology by Alex Merkulov
  3. Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry by Michelle, Ph.D. Gilbertson
  4. Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics by Jonathan Orsay
  5. Examkrackers: 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry by Scott Calvin, Jonathan Orsay
  6. Essays that worked for medical schools
  7. Essays that will get you into medical schools (Third Edition)

Kindly email me (c0okiem0nsters@hotmail.com) your best bundle offer and let me know the conditions of your books please.

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please email to huijia_15@yahoo.com if you are interest in complete set of MCAT studying materials.

1. B1609786120 Kaplan MCAT Review Complete 5-Book Subject Review [Paperback]
  2. B1893858558 Examkrackers MCAT101 Passages in MCAT: Verbal Reasoning

Thank you!