materials for advanced learners?

Helllo,my name is Inga.Im from Moldova,but i live in Portugal for 5 years already.I graduated the pedagogical university in my country,im teacher of english language and literature.Since ive been living here,i dont speak English at all,and i need to communicate with someone in this language.I am 29 and i am married.I liked the first lessons,but i`d like something more difficult.Thank you very much !

Dear Inga,

Many thanks for joining our forum. It’s great to hear you like our email course. As for the level, the exercises will get more difficult soon and sometimes it’s good to review what you have already learned.

So I hope you will benefit from the upcoming lessons which will be more advanced. In the meantime, you can try our intermediate and advanced exercises. What about this one?

Let me know what you think.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Busy digging[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Inga,
Can you recommend me any English language courses in Moldova (Chisinau)?

Hello, I’m Jassim of 25 years old. I like so much your online courses. They quench my thirst toward leaning English. My hope is just having TOFEL test and getting the required grade. I would like to thank you Torsten for your great effort and I would like to help me with any materials to make my hope get true. Regarding the test of colors, I get so confused and really I start to hate colors specially blue,red,white and the rest that they come in the quiz above. Imagine that, I got 2 out of 10 but anyway I believe in that wherever and whenever you find the difficulty or the weakness you have that means you find the correct way or the key of the map towards the fortune(English)…I wonder if I am writing correctly or there are language mistakes but i wish you rectify them. Thank you again Torsten.

Jassim