Many teachers assign homework to students

Thank you

I hope to evaluate my new essay

Many teachers assign homework to students everyday. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Assigning homework for the students plays a central role in encouraging student to study hard and more diligently. People say that practice makes perfect. From this statement, we understand the importance of practices not only in learning, but in all aspects of our live. Homework contribute in foster the learning proves and collaborative work among the student. By using assignment of homework, the students will engage in the class activities. Also, teachers must prepare and work hard to plan for those assignments which causes them to more practices, which will be reflected positively on students.
My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my point of view.

In the first place, Homework considered as an activity in many subjects. Sometimes students boring from lesson or subject. Therefore, teachers design an assignment and distribute it on them to do it in their home, after the lesson and sometimes during the lesson. By this way, the student will study to do his homework. Teachers often consider the assignment as a part from the assessment system, so it must be marked, this encourage students to study to answer it, in order to pass the course and gained high score.

Secondly, Homework will promote the collaborative works and encourage student to work in teamwork. For example, our physics teacher divided us into groups, each group woks on a search related our subject. Therefore each group wok together as a teamwork. Usually, we divided the task among us, every one has his woke. At the end, we aggregated it, and show it in the class.
Homework, also promote peer learning especially when we show our works front the students in the class.

Thirdly, assign homework can improve the performance of teachers because the should plan, research and work hard in order to prepare the assignments. Our teacher inform us that each assignment needs not less an hour to prepare it and to be suitable for our lesson.

To put all in a nutshell, homework can encourage the students, promote collaborative working , acquiring them new skills and foster peer learning.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which aspect of bee behavior does the professor mainly discuss?

Yes, that is true many students get assignments from their academies and from each subject which they have to complete within a limited time. Thats very tough to write each assignment correctly and spend time in searching and writing an assignment. Students get Malaysia Assignment Helper and reduced their burden by getting academic support from experts.