Many people visit museums when they travel to new places...

[color=darkred]Hi!, me again… i’m looking for some help checking this essay…thanks!!

Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. These museums mostly are visited for people, who are looking for cultural information about the place they are visiting. Also, they go to museums to have fun and sometimes people are interested on meet museums which show unusual subjects.

When people travel to a new location, habitually, they are interested about the culture of this place. A museum is a wonderful place to start a cultural research. Commonly, cities have History Museums, Art Museums and a lot more. Those museums offer a very good variety of cultural information to people. Actually, this is a great start to meet a new culture!

Nowadays, in many countries, people could find something call “Interactive Museums”. There are museums where they can interact with everything. A case of point is; the museums located on Disney World (Florida, USA). Where people can learn about the American History while they interact with “animatronics” and other objects placed there. That is pretty funny and educative at the same time.

Normally, people are always interested on unusual subjects, trying to break their monotony. There are a lot of museums around the world that shows these unusual subjects. For example, in my hometown we have a museum about paper and the different unusual things that are possible to make with paper. Is possible to find from a simple letter up to a entirely functional boat made in paper. Everybody should try to visit this kind of museums there are incredible.

Summing up, people visit museums because they want to know something else about a culture, have an exceptional funny moment and watch out amazing unusual subjects. Visit a new place means, that you have a duty, visiting as many museums as you can!

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor discuss World War II?

: Wendeus, I will check your essay later, if nobody else has done so.

Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. These museums mostly are visited BY people, who are looking for cultural information about the place they are visiting. Also, they go to museums to have fun and sometimes people are interested IN MEETING AT museums which show unusual subjects.

When people travel to a new location, they are interested about the culture of this place. A museum is a wonderful place to start cultural research.
Commonly, cities have History Museums, Art Museums and a lot more. Those museums offer a very good variety of cultural information to people. Actually, this is a great start IN MEETING a new culture!

Nowadays, in many countries, people CAN find something callED “Interactive Museums”. There are museums where they can interact with everything.
A case of point is; the museums located on Disney World (Florida, USA); where people can learn about the American History while they interact with “animatronics” and other objects placed there. That is pretty funny and educatiONAL at the same time.

Normally, people are always interested IN unusual subjects, trying to break their monotony. There are a lot of museums around the world that SHOW these unusual subjects.
For example, in my home-town we have a museum about paper and the different unusual things that are possible to make with paper. IT is possible to find EVERYTHING from a simple letter up to aN entirely functional boat made in paper. Everybody should try to visit this kind of museum, THEY are incredible.

Summing up, people visit museums because they want to know something else about a culture, have an exceptional funny moment and LOOK AT amazing unusual subjects. Visit a new place means, that you have a duty, TO VISIT as many museums as you can!

Wendeus, more interesting than I first thought.

Kitos.

the most wonderful museums of the world is in istanbul.when you visit the istanbul you should visit them

A thousand thanks, Kitosdad!!!..i really appreciate your help…On more question please!..Do You think,- Except for the mistakes - this try is an acceptable essay for TOEFL?..

You really should refer to someone who has already taken the test.

For me, the essay is fine, but as to whether it would be good enough for the test, I’m afraid that I am not sufficiently qualified to answer your question .

Kitos.